8 - Travelling to Spring Continent (1)

Chen Ming Yu came down from the carriage when they arrived at the town square. She bid goodbye at the Mercenary Flame Demon and they looked at her until she disappeared from their sight before proceeding to their inn.

Chen Ming Yu and Lan Ke agreed to meet at the town square tomorrow morning to start their journey to the Mercenary Flame Demon's hometown.

Wan Cou open his mouth, "Does Miss Chen an ordinary human? I don't feel any fluctuations of spiritual power from her. If she is, how did she survive that hit?"

And Shu Lei answered, " I don't know. Maybe her cultivation is higher than us."

"It's impossible! I did not even see her used her power in the battle. She's just using her sword!"

Shu Lei fell silent. She remembered Chen Ming Yu did not use any spiritual power or magic once.

"Head, do you think Miss Chen is just an ordinary human?" Wan Cou looked at Lan Ke who also had a thoughtful look on his face.

"I don't know. Even though the Snow Flaming Beast is not in the tier of the powerful beast it is still very strong. If she really is an ordinary human she'll be dead the moment its force hit her body. That little girl should never be looked down upon."

"One must not provoke a person who had a terrible past. They're dangerous."

"Are you saying Chen Ming Yu is dangerous?" Shu Lei asked Lan Ke, his brows knitting together.

"Dangerous to her enemies. Evil to those who want to harm her. A powerful person is those who experience hell in their life and Chen Ming Yu is one of those people. Ordinary or not. She's not a person to be trifled with." Lan Ke said finishing his words before entering his room.

Chen Ming Yu also arrived home. All is silent and only the sound of the wind and her footsteps can be heard.

She finds herself in front of her grandfather's room. No one. Of course, he's already dead.

This is the first time Chen Ming Yu enter his room ever since her grandparents passed away.

"Yu'er, if I and your grandmother passed away, you can use all our treasures to your heart's content."

"But, I am not related to grandfather and grandmother. Why can I able to use it?"

"Your grandparents will give this all to you. What's ours is all yours."

Chen Ming Yu walked around the room. She saw all the precious techniques that her grandparents used, books about forging weapons and others, gems and ingots of golds are there. She also notices a black brocade box at the top of the shelves.

Even though she doesn't want to use this treasure, her grandparents still gave this to her to help her grow.

Chen Ming Yu jump into the air to reach the brocade box.

She opens it. And what's inside is a black pouch and a piece of paper.

"Yu'er, this pouch is yours. It is more valuable than those space rings... Although they have the same usage, this pouch has way deeper space. It's rare and precious since this is one of the two only pouches in the entire realm. Keep it, and store your things inside. This time, it's finally goodbye."

Tears roll downs her face.

This time, it's finally goodbye...

That hurts grandfather. Even if you and grandmother had already left this world you will never leave my heart. I will never forget you and grandmother, and the things you did for me. Even if I died a thousand deaths.