31 - Battle of Honor (4)

"What? A girl against us men? Can she even survive this competition?" One of the competitors said filled with mockery.

"Hey! Didn't you know the sentence: That you will know if you experience fighting her instead of mocking her? Words can hurt a person's feeling but it can never cut a flesh." A man in his twenties climbs the arena.

"Sorry I was late. I was at the back, there were so many people that I can't almost squeeze myself in. Anyway, I'm the 52nd contender. Let's have a nice fight." He is good-looking and had a friendly atmosphere around him. His smile is big and genuine. And his teeth are as white as a pearl.

"Hahaha! A shrimp and a doll! Listen, you better surrender now or else you'll get hit." After one of the contenders finishes talking, a crisp and light voice sounded.

"Enough talk. Let's begin. I don't want to hear any of your barkings. My sword is enough to defeat all of you -no, my fist is enough to defeat all of you." These words made these 50 contenders to had enough of the girl's shamelessness. They gave each other a knowing look and their faces were mixed with cruelty and excitement.

"Little girl, you dare to be so arrogant. I dare you to smash my head if you can!" No one knows who from the group who said those. They run towards Chen Ming Yu altogether but they didn't know that in just a blink of an eye someone's head had already get smashed from the hard ground of the arena.

No one knows what happened. They didn't even saw Chen Ming Yu move or lift her hand. She's just there, smiling indifferently. The good-looking man beside Chen Ming Yu had also carry an indifferent smile in his lips.

'So, this is the girl he had chosen, ah?' He thought. She's strong but she's still in the early stage. If she goes up from the Heavenly Realm and the Nether Realm, she'll definitely get squashed. After all, those two realms are full of great exponents lurking around.

Seeing blood in the arena, some of the contenders are shocked. Is killing not forbidden in this competition? Truth is, the leaders* of the guild were shocked too. But they immediately get back to their senses and thought that this will make the competition more exciting.

If they get killed in this competition, they only had themselves to blame for being too weak.

Only 49 contenders left. Every one of them releases their spiritual power. Most of it is a silver spirit fighter, golden and the rest are a purple spirit fighter. The crowd looks in awe in this people's cultivation. They are only in their 30's yet they had already achieved this level of cultivation.

As soon as they are done showing off, half of them attacked Chen Ming Yu and the other half had attacked the man beside her.

Every punch, every kick by them had so much spiritual energy coming from them. The crowd watching from below retreated a few steps back. The spiritual energy coming out from their body made them almost vomit blood.

Chen Ming Yu, instead of dodging their attacks, received them with her hands, blocking them. She countered their punch with a punch and their kicks with a kick.

All these men who had mocked her completely forgot that she's just a little girl.

Why must god be unfair, eh? She's still a little green. Why is she so strong ah? Why didn't you made us see through a real mount Tai?

The spectator at this moment watches intently. The 25 men had struck at least 100 times and each blow of these men could have incapacitated the girl!

What is going on! The girl not had only blocked their blows but also countered her own blows. And each of those that get hit by her will spit out blood.

She had struck them in the chest one by one with her palm. All her blows had happened so fast that they could only see them flunking backward in every direction one by one. They cough out blood and then fainted.

The result was shocking. They looked at Chen Ming Yu differently. This child is not human! Her origin must be a demon!

I'll be changing guild master to a leader. So that it's short and simple. Teehee. -Qianru