21 - Ambush

Ji Xia followed his master. Just like Chen Ming Yu said, they just taking a stroll. They walked peacefully and silently but some people didn't want her to give some peace.

Her mood gradually goes down the drain. The ten people blocking her way is looking at her angrily. What made Chen Ming Yu greatly dissatisfied is because the clothes they are wearing is really familiar. The assassins last night is wearing the same clothes.

Her smile turns cold in an instant.

In a broad daylight, they wanted to assassinate me?

"You're Chen Yu, am I right?" The man in the middle asked Chen Ming Yu. His eyes carrying a strong killing intent.

When all the people saw these ten men. When they recognize the crest in their chest they immediately scramble away.

Assassins! In a broad daylight, someone sends assassins to eliminate someone!

"Who are you talking about?" Ji Xia answered before Chen Ming Yu could react.

"You're from the Chen Manor. After so much observation I finally grasp the fact that you're the master of the manor. Such a nice looking little girl but have a black heart. My men died in your manor! I will take your life with my own hands! I will avenge my men!" Despite his anger. Chen Ming Yu only looked at him with a cold and indifferent attitude before speaking.

"And who's fault is that?" She asked, putting her arms behind her head. Blaming the man in front of her.

The ten men stop for a moment.

"But it doesn't change the fact that they die on your manor! We will avenge them!" They roared that response before rushing towards the two of them.

Ten figures came charging at the same time. Ji Xia and Chen Ming Yu didn't move on their spot.

"I, Chen Ming Yu is not easily bullied! If you want to harm me, this is the decision you'll regret in your entire life!" She said and dodge the attacks of the ten men.

Ming Yu had been in a very bad mood right now. Her peaceful stroll with her little guardian was disturbed by an ambush of these assassins.

"Little Red, enter my robe."

"Mistress, even though I'm small I can protect you."

"Can you spit a huge fire just like your father?"

"No."

"Then, get in my robe."

The little Phoenix unwillingly enters her robe. Even though he can't spit fire, he can still call all different type of birds for help. In the end, he just swallows everything down his throat.

'She's fine on her own. These people are just like insects, waiting to get a flick from her fingers.' Little Red thought, shaking his small bird head. 'Poor human.'

"Surrender your life to those lives you take!"

Chen Ming Yu and Ji Xia were completely surrounded by the ten assassins. 5 purple spirits fighter including the leader and five assassins in the peak of Indigo spirits. Two people resisting ten strong spirit fighters was almost an impossible feat. But to Chen Ming Yu? Their strength is equal to zero percent. Not even touching the tip of her toenails. Even if they join their power together, it's still not enough to destroy her.

"Fine, since you people want to die. I'll grant your wish. Who am I to disobey the people of the government. I'm happy to help."

Suddenly a powerful wave rose from her body. Her body floated in the air in a wink of an eye. Her aura is quickly expanding in the air.

The five purple spirit fighter wanted to cry as they cannot defend the violent wave that was targeting them. They have years more experience than her but why is the little girl so powerful? She is just 17-years-old, not half of their age! They can't even bother themselves to look at their co-assassins that was being beaten by Ji Xia non-stop. The other five assassins were vomiting blood while the other five purple spirit fighter was shedding blood tears. They regret confronting the little demon in front of them!

From afar, an exceptionally handsome man watch the scene unfolding.

He smiled softly as he stared at the girl floating in the air.

"Last night, did you really release such a dangerously, tyrannical and devilishly aura, Chen Ming Yu?" He asked himself, watching the daylight slaughter.

"I hope I can still save you...from yourself..."

********************

"Clean this mess. I don't want to see blood on this road when I came back." After saying that, Chen Ming Yu regain her mood and continue taking a stroll as if nothing happened.

"This subordinate obeys the master." Ji Xia joins his fist together and started cleaning the road without anyone's help.

Chen Ming Yu looked from afar. Earlier, she felt someone staring at her. At first, she ignores it but later on, she heard something from the air. A man's voice, it was like, talking beside her ears.

Her body shivered from an unknown reason.

Save me from what? From myself? Why?