5 - Raid (2)

Chen Ming Yu prepared herself as the monsters and beast surrounded all of them. Her hand tightly hold her sword and looked at all the Mercenary's guardian beast and it seems like she's the only person who doesn't have any.

How can you blame her? Animals don't seem to like her.

Chen Ming Yu leap up in the air and point her sword at the white-eyed wolf who's already ready to launch at her.

The sky is getting darker and the air is stench with blood. Chen Ming Yu landed in the ground. Her face was full of sweat and her body is covered with blood.

The Mercenary Flame Demon is no different from her, all of them have wounds around their body but thankfully, from all the mercenaries who were with them, the Mercenary Flame Demon has no members getting killed.

Chen Ming Yu had already killed a dozen monsters and beast but this loathsome army of beast and monster doesn't seem to lessen in a bit.

She's almost out of energy, at the same time keep restraining herself. She does have several deep wounds around her body. Her face paled, in comparison to others, she had the most killed and the first person who bleeds the most.

Chen Ming Yu was about to kill the little monster in front when she felt a powerful force surging towards her. She doesn't have time to dodge it and her body flew several meters away and the trees that collided in her body breaks in two, however, her body continues to fly pass further away. Such a powerful force is deeply terrifying.

When the Mercenary Head of the Flame Demons witness Chen Ming Yu hit by the powerful force that was released by the huge Snow Flaming Beast, his face began to pale. Not because of the beast but about Chen Ming Yu's being. No one will survive that powerful hit made by the Snow Flaming Beast.

The Head of the Mercenary Flame Demon leaps up in the air as he summons all his spiritual power to launch an attack to the Snow Flaming Beast.

He was angry as he saw Chen Ming Yu's body flew far to the point he never saw the little girls body again. He then flies towards the beast and releases an attack on its body. Targeting the side of its huge belly.

Just at the same time, all the Flame Demon members releases an attack at the Snow Flaming Beast using their spiritual energy surrounding their fist.

With so many people attacking the Snow Flaming Beast and attacking its weak spot, the Snow Flaming beast let out a painful growl and finally, it's body landed heavily on the ground.

As the beast and little monsters witness their leader of the pact for this raid, that had fallen, all of them began to scramble away with their tails between their trembling legs.

"Head!" One of the mercenaries supported Lan Ke, the Head of the Mercenary Flame Demon.

"Quick! Treat the Mercenary Head!"

Lan Ke was treated by their physician. He was thankful that no one died in his group because of the little girl. It was all thanks to her. Even though she was facing more terrifying beast she chose to help his men whenever they needed.

"Wan Cou, hear my order. Those who don't have any serious injuries search for the girl."

"Yes, Head."

Wan Cou carries out his order, and those who don't have any serious injuries join him. If it wasn't for Chen Ming Yu helping and warning them that an army of monsters and beast are coming, maybe all of them had already been wiped out.

Chen Ming Yu was unconscious when a man and a woman saw her covered in blood. These two people have a stunning appearance. One with a pretty delicate face and the other had a handsome countenance. Their beauty, if one should say, can ruin a city.

"Husband, we should bring her back home."

"Wife, this person might be one of those evil people that wanted to steal our child."

"This girl had fallen to such a pitiful state. Look at her husband, she doesn't seem to be a bad person. If she is, I will take responsibility."

The handsome man heaved a sighed at his wife being so kind to this human being. He carried Chen Ming Yu's body gently. After walking for some time. They arrive in a dark cave, but when you enter deep within, the surrounding of the cave became so bright.

The man put Chen Ming Yu's bloody body in the dried leaves and twigs near an egg as big as the size of a person's head.

The beautiful woman started treating her wounds and made her drink a crystal clear liquid for her to recover tomorrow.

That crystal clear liquid that Chen Ming Yu drink was the tears of the Phoenix. The tears of the Phoenix had a healing component and it is very valuable if a person had one.

The pain and wound in her body started to heal and Chen Ming Yu's complexion return to its usual color.

Meanwhile, in the group of Mercenary Flame Demons. Lan Ke's face turns darker as he heard the report of Wan Cou and the others.

"Head, we didn't find the little girl. Maybe..." Wan Cou didn't even finish his talking when Lan Ke interrupted him.

"Find her one more time."

"But... "

"Wan Cou! She saves some of our brothers that is why no one died from our Flame Demons! You should feel grateful towards her. Now go and find her."

"Yes, Head. We will find her. "

A young youth looked at Lan Ke as he ordered his subordinates to find the little girl. In his face, there's a smile playing in his lips that one could find really creepy. And when those black robe men saw the small smile on their young lord's face, they shuddered.

I thought you were interesting but I guess I was wrong. In the end, that was your limit. Death. The young youth laugh inwardly.

These people will also end up dead as the real battle starts at the end of the journey.

And when they were at it.

I will steal the Phoenix's egg!