26 - Zephyrus Continent (1)

The men were tired attacking, and stop for a minute. And when they stop, that's when Chen Ming Yu made a move. She leaps in the air and made a roundhouse kick at one of the man's stomach. When she landed, she quickly kicks the other one in his jaw, with a full and forceful kick to send him flying. She then turns around and jumps in the air again to kick the other man at the top of his head using the sole of her feet.

Just at the same time, two men heavily fell on the ground spitting blood.

The young miss cannot believe what just happened with her two bodyguards. The two of them was one of the strongest men in their clan, yet they were defeated by a girl in her age with no signs of any spiritual power in her body.

"I win."

The girl looked at Chen Ming Yu with fear and hopelessness, especially hatred. She can't leave this place naked!

She fled away incredibly fast but Chen Ming Yu didn't stop her and just flick her sleeves to remove the dust.

Chen Ming Yu goes closer to the son of the innkeeper and pass him a sack of gold coins and coldly said.

"For the damage." And then turn around to Lan Bao and Dei Min.

"Let's go to our rooms. I'm tired."

When the three of them disappears in the background the crowd became chaotic, asking one another if they know the girl. She defeated two purple spirit fighter with one to two single blows!

"She's fast!" The beautiful girl with a blond hair, named Feng Bai exclaimed and looked at the two men beside her. Yi Gu and Jun Xi look back at her.

"Is she a participant in the Battle of Honor?" She asked the two.

"We don't know! Are we friends with her?" Yi Gu sarcastically replied at Feng Bai.

"Probably." Jun Xi answered. A small smile crept into his face.

"Oohh. So you were interested in the girl, huh?" Feng Bai teasingly said when he saw the smile on his frowning and cold face.

Chen Ming Yu put down her sword beside her bed and the little Phoenix came out from her robe and flap its wings to the bed. It immediately fell asleep.

What a sleepy head!

Chen Ming Yu sit cross-legged and close her eyes. Darkness enveloped her and she can feel her body glowing as the spiritual energy flows inside her body.

Without knowing why all the cultivators inside and outside the inn can feel the surging tyrannical force in one of the rooms in the Winter and Spring Inn but they didn't know who is that powerful exponent.

Early in the morning, after taking her breakfast, Chen Ming Yu came out from her room fresh like a blooming flower in spring.

Dei Min and Lan Bao also came out from their rooms. Lan Bao is wearing a yellow-robed dress and Dei Min wore his favorite blue color robed.

These three people descended the stairs. They looked so graceful and elegant but the most eye-catching was the girl in black and gold robed. Her face looks fresh as a flower but her aura and the vibe her eye-patch giving looks so fearless and the sword in her back looks so sharp!

When together, these three is so powerful.

"They there are! The girl in the middle is so simple yet very powerful!" Feng Bai excitedly spoke to Jun Xi and Yi Gu.

Jun Xi and Yi Gu saw the three people walking straight in a red carriage. They saw Chen Ming Yu dress in black and gold robed with the sword in her back. Her aura looks overbearing and cold. Her face fresh like a flower, yet they have a hint of fearlessness added to it.

"Let's go on our way too." Jun Xi said and enter their carriage. Feng Bai and Yi Gu also followed.

"I don't want to fight her! I don't want to cross her!" Feng Bai shouted as if complaining.

"We haven't arrived there yet and you're already complaining? The opponents are at random. Whatever number you pick and have the same numbers as the others they will be your opponent. There's 2 percent chance that she will become your opponent."

Feng Bai pouted and did not talk anymore since Yi Gu will retort an answer mercilessly.

Qianru: Thanks EmpressPenguin for pointing out my mistakes. I'll revise those soon. I'm too lazy right now XD