23 - Departure (1)

Is one week enough for me to get stronger?

Staying here for two days, I have realized that people here are increasingly strong, old, women or child, their cultivation is abnormally fast! Moreover, Chen Yu, or should I say Chen Ming Yu treated these people as her own...As her family...Even an outsider like me. She's cold in the outside but she's warm in the inside. No one knows how big her heart is except these people around me.

For two days, my cultivation is getting better and better. When I was been poison, my cultivation stop and for one year I stayed as a green spirit fighter but because of Chen Ming Yu, my cultivation increase by one level.

Dei Min is now a blue spirit fighter.

For two days, Dei Min experience hardships in training along with the other people inside the Chen Manor. They were trained by the Monster Trio and Raging Wolves, the group of Su Wun and his men. Moreover, he also experiences the tyrannical and vicious training of Chen Ming Yu.

These men when put together are like a raging monster that wanted to tear them apart if they slacking in training. Like master, like underlings.

For two days he experiences traumatic events in his life for the very first time.

Dei Min looked at the bonfire in front of him. They've been having a banquet today under the starry sky.

He turns to look at Chen Ming Yu when he heard her clothes release a rustling sound. She gently stands up and gazes at everyone.

"Everyone listens to me. I'll be heading to Zephyrus and will not be seeing all of you for a long time. I hope that when we came back, you're still here and the Chen Manor is still intact."

"We won't leave, Master. We promise you."

Dei Min watched all the people simultaneously kneeled in front of her. Respects and admiration flash through their eyes. Chen Ming Yu stands tall like a person high above. Dei Min feels his heartbeat quickened. Looking at her, Chen Ming Yu's blue eyes twinkling lightly when the brightness of the moon exposes her face.

Her blue eye is like a deep twinkling ocean under the brightness of the moon.

"You may rise..." Chen Ming Yu sat down and secretly massage her head.

It's hurting again...

"Continue the banquet. I'll head back to my room to finish some things." She lied.

Chen Ming Yu abruptly stands up without waiting for any response and leave immediately. After taking a turn to the right, Chen Ming Yu stumbles a little, her left hand holding her head that is in pain and his right hand supporting herself to stand.

Damn it! This time, it really hurt! Different from the other day. My head feels like is about to snap off!

A girl's voice sounded in Chen Ming Yu's mind...

(Chen Ming Yu...I'm you, you're me. You can't escape...)

"You're not me. We're different. You're... You're cruel. You kill for fun...I kill to make it out alive..."

(Oh haha. Chen Ming Yu, just like I said I'm you and you are me. Mind and body.)

"Don't joke around!"

No reply.

The pain on her head also disappears.

Using her handkerchief, she wipes away the sweat on her forehead.

What is happening to me? Is she real? Why did she keep appearing telling me that I was also her? I'm perfectly fine but now I'm going insane.

Is this what I heard from the man's voice from the air?

That he hoped that he can save me from...

myself?