33 - Battle of Honor (6)

The competition continues. And today is extremely intense. Dei Min's fight with five purple spirit fighter is going nowhere. No one knows who will win. Wounds after wounds, they only have the same fate altogether. They are very tired and their spiritual energy is waning from the fight they are having. That is why they decided to group together and fight Dei Min. After that, they will fight each other to know who will win.

Dei Min stiffened on his spot, his mind going blank.

"Dei Min! Wake up!" Chen Ming Yu's voice resounded on his mind and made him back to his senses. He all blocked their attack quickly and fastly until he almost fell when he took a step at the end of the of the arena. But something had pushed him away from the edge to the center of the arena.

A rock?

He looked at Chen Ming Yu. A smirk was hanging on her face. Dei Min gave her a thumbs up.

In the end, I will never know how powerful Chen Ming Yu is. She just throws a small rock directly at my back to push me back to the center of the arena. It's cheating...but I don't care. I need to enter the Zephyr and find the one who killed my sister!

"Let's continue...Five versus one? Bring it on."

If Chen Ming Yu can help me, I don't care about breaking the rules and cheat my way!

Dei Min raised his spiritual power, biting the pill in his mouth that was given by Chen Ming Yu to him when he was climbing the stairs in the arena.

"What is this?! Is he having a breakthrough?! Look! The purple spirit is becoming silver!"

"You can use this pill but it has its own side effect. Your purple spirit will reduce to an Indigo spirit for an entire month, moreover, using this you will not be able to cultivate and fight for an entire month."

"This is only I can give you. I can help once or thrice but the rest is yours."

"This is not good! I know his spiritual power is diminishing like us and he's also very tired but why the hell did he breakthrough to silver spirit fighter!"

Dei Min charges towards the five purple spirit fighter while his body is surrounded by his spiritual energy.

Qing Le who's watching above notices the abnormality in Dei Min's spirit power. His brows creased.

That kid is surrounded by his spiritual power that can render normal strikes useless. But his silver spirit is just artificial. Who teaches him this method?

Chen Ming Yu saw the other five fighting together to defeat Dei Min. They were fighting furiously and in the eyes of the crowd who had lower cultivation they were like shadowy images moving all over in the place but to Chen Ming Yu and those in the purple spirit to the golden spirit they can clearly see what is happening.

Dei Min attacked more furiously than ever before as he gained more and more strength. He fights as if his life depended on it. All of a sudden, he turned his palm strikes into a claw and strikes the one in his chest. The man falls in the arena, chest bleeding.

Just like that, Dei Min throws his enemies out of the arena.

After leaping out in the arena. He feels his strength being sapped away. He turns to Chen Ming Yu and held a thumbs up again.

"You're spirit power is reducing."

"I know."

"Don't worry, you'll just be helpless for a month."

************

"Hey, Ming Yu. Thank you for saving me that time, I almost fell from the arena."

"No worries. I can really use a hand. You said you want to take revenge to the one who killed your sister, right?"

"Uhuh."

"Then I help whenever I can. You're my friend after all."

In that instant, Dei Min notices the warm smile on Chen Ming Yu's face. It's not the usual smile. But a real genuine smile.

"Ming Yu..."

In this lifetime...this is the first time that Dei Min had finally found a real friend in life...A blessing that he never imagine coming...

In the past, he never had a friend. Those people who wanted to get close to him was all just hypocrites.