18 - Assassination (2)

Lan Bao came out from her room with a sword in her hand. Tonight will be a sleepless night.

Will Ming Yu take part in killing the assassins?

Well, I just have to see it for myself.

Arriving in the east wing. Lan Bao stopped walking when she heard several footsteps from behind her.

When she stops. The footstep stop.

"Heh." She snorted then turn her body around to black the attack of the oncoming assassins using her sword.

"Are you Chen Yu?" The one who attacked ask.

"You're not well informed. You've got the wrong girl."

"Little girl, did you really think we're the only ones here to come and get the head of that Chen Yu girl? You're naive."

"Aiya, these men. Did you really think the Chen people didn't prepare? You clearly deliver yourself in the tiger's mouth." She said and raised her sword ready to attack.

"Little girl, don't be too rushed or else your life will be cut short. We're both Indigo spirits. Ten versus one. You know the outcome right?" The man looked at Lan Bao with a lecherous gaze.

Lan Bao almost vomited what she eats yesterday by these disgusting men who're giving her 'that' gaze.

"How about you play with us. After that, we'll let you go."

"Over my dead body!" Lan Bao screamed. Charging towards the man but before she could touch one of them she was mercilessly kicked by a guardian beast who swiftly appeared in front of the man.

Instantly, ten guardian beast reflects in her eyes.

The ten assassins smiled viciously.

If Lan Bao summoned her own guardian beast it will just be mercilessly be killed in front of her. She can't lose Bao Bao.

"Are you done?" A cold and indifferent voice was heard from the sky. She wore all white as if dust didn't even dare to stain her, and clearly, despite being a young girl. She gave off a dark and dangerous feeling.

Her robes and hair fluttered as the night breeze hits her body. Looking like a picturesque scene in the painting that came to life.

The ten assassins were dumbstruck.

How could someone be this beautiful? Her eye-patch didn't even ruin her beauty at all.

She is simply a goddess.

Her clear and cold gaze fell in the ten assassins on the ground. Ten guardian beast in the early stage of the medium grade? She completely overlooked this matter. She forgot that these people might have a guardian beast and it's in front of her now.

Chen Ming Yu's eyes swept to the injured Lan Bao. Seeing her lying there made her eyes extremely frosty and the whole surrounding began to cold.

In the ground, the ten assassins felt the temperature go lower. They started to panic.

Slowly, she descended the sky, and when her foot touches the ground. A menacing aura enveloped Chen Ming Yu's body, making others to subconsciously become terrified.

After feeling the aura emitted by the girl, the ten assassins in the east wing felt their heart tightened to the point that they could almost feel, that whenever they take a breath, it could be their last.

There was so much pressure that they could barely withstand it.

The ten guardian beast was ready to attack Chen Ming Yu when they felt that their master is dying any minute now. But with just one looked of her. These ten guardian beasts tucked their tales between their legs and began shrinking their neck.

Witnessing this scene...

Lan Bao couldn't almost believe it.

When she felt that powerful aura filling the air, her heart shuddered. This is the first time Lan Bao sees Chen Ming Yu releasing her spiritual power. It was almost unnoticeable, colorless just like the wind...

It was invisible to the naked eye but when the moon shines towards her. That almost transparent spiritual power glistened.

Yet, Lan Bao feels that Chen Ming Yu is restraining herself. Afraid that she might lose her mind and kill all of them.

Now, Lan Bao knows that this girl she called a friend was so strong. An existence that some idiots should never be trifled with.

I thanked the Gods and the Buddhas that I wasn't an idiot like this people!

At the same time, in the group of the Monster Trio and Sun Wu... Every one of them ambushed the assassins. Ruthlessly killing them.

Ji Xia and his group easily killed them with a wave of their hands. Just like Ji Xia, the other two brothers and Sun Wu with his men easily killed the assassins too.

They dared to send an Indigo spirit fighter to the person who killed a Silver spirit fighter? They are so cheap! The same thought crosses their minds.

The group was split on different places but they all finish at the same time. As if alarmed, the Monster Trio and Sun Wu with his men instantly looked at the east wing at the same time. Noticing the terrifying aura and spiritual power from that direction.

"Do you feel that?! That spiritual power and that aura are so formidable! All the hairs in my body feel it! All of my body hair stood!" Sun Wu exclaimed.

"Leader! Master might be in danger!"

"Let's go!"

The Monster Trio and the others hurriedly run to the east wing. Their steps are light that when they run, you will just see a blurred silhouette.

And in the perfect time. Monster Trio and Sun Wu along with their teams arrived in the area simultaneously.

A devastating scene entered their eyes that shocked them silly.

Their master was holding two dead assassins neck. Eight of them are beheaded. And as if their master is still not satisfied, Chen Ming Yu tightly and with force clenched the man's neck. Completely mutilating them.

The head falls off with their eyes open wide. Staring at the new arrival people.

"Who tells you to hurt my friend?" Cold as an iceberg, she looked at the ten lifeless bodies under her feet.

A chilling smile crept into her small face.

The only thing you can hear in the dead of the night was the blood dripping down on her hands.

She was like a person who crawls from the depths of hell that had ascended to the ground for the very first time. It gives off an underworld-type feeling.

Her lips were brilliantly smiling which somehow made the others a bone-chilling feeling. She slightly lifted her eyes as darkness shadowed parts of her face, hiding her expressions.

She turns her back on them.

"Quickly burn these bodies! And immediately bring Lan Bao back to her room! She's internally injured! Ji Xu ordered some women to take care of Lan Bao and made her drink this elixir." Chen Ming Yu talked fast and after tossing the elixir to Ji Xu's hand she quickly disappeared in the dead of the night. And now that she's gone, they immediately caught on to carry their task.

They burn 40 bodies in just one night.

No one even knows about it.