15 - Invitation (1)

Chen Ming Yu didn't go back to her carriage so Sun Wu looked at her cluelessly but didn't utter a word.

He just sees his master leap up in the air and into the trees.

Where is the maser going? He asked himself.

"Let's go. I will also gather the other as well."

After turning away, no one notices Chen Ming Yu's pale complexion as she leaps up in the air and trees as if she's running away to something.

She admits that she's vicious and not a good person. She can kill a fly in an instant. She can kill a strong beast instantly if she's not restraining herself.

But a life?

It was a first!

She felt disgusted.

She felt nauseous.

But why?

Why is her heart beating excitedly?

What is this feeling?

Meanwhile in Chen Manor...

"Did master really do that?"

"Wow! Master is so awesome and powerful! That man didn't even have the time to defend himself!"

"I'm really thankful that master wants to keep our family under her wings. She also saves my wife and child! I will repay master with my life."

When Sun Wu came back from the Banished City he immediately tells the people inside the Chen Manor what happened earlier. He tells them everything. In a very detailed one. From first, and how the old man's head fell on the ground.

All the people (slaves) who heard it was seriously astonished. They were shocked, especially Lan Bao and the Monster Trio.

Just like that? Their master killed the so-called great one in the Banished City? And he wasn't able to retaliate before his death?

Just how powerful is their master?! She's just 17-years-old!

A silver spirit fighter was killed by our master! Who won't feel proud of that!?

Who would have thought that a girl my father bring can kill a silver spirit cultivator without even blinking an eye? The thorn of the government has now been killed. And the Banished City will never be a lawless city anymore! It will become a part of the Spring Continent from today onwards.

Chen Ming Yu, who exactly are you?

"What did you say? Chen Ming Yu defeated Wang Yu?"

"Yes, father."

"How can she defeat a silver spirit cultivator? I didn't even feel any fluctuations of power in her when we were traveling together. How can that be?"

"People are unpredictable beings, father. You actually pick up a genius. If you were with me yesterday in the black colosseum, you will witness how Chen Ming Yu subdued the five black-robed men. An indigo spirit fighter at that. It was like some invisible force made them bend their backs for her. Even though she was just standing there, looking at them coldly. She was looking so...formidable!"

"Bao'er, she's a girl. Don't you dare fall in love with the same sex!"

"Father!" Lan Bao's cheeks flushed a little.

"I know that look."

"I was just teasing you father! But still, I greatly admired her. She's so powerful." Lan Bao spoke with a smile.

Seeing his daughter like this, Lan Ke can only sigh inside his heart.

If Chen Ming Yu was a boy. I would be delighted to push my daughter to her. Lan Ke immediately erases his thoughts.

It was already dark when Chen Ming Yu arrive from her manor.

She ordered Ji Xia when she sees him to fetch her some warm water for her bath. Ji Xia didn't complain and he quickly turns away to obey her orders.

"Master, your bath is ready."

"Thank you. Tell Lan Bao to come to my room."

"This servant will obey and will find Miss Lan." Ji Xia instantly disappears in Chen Ming Yu's sight.

She took off her robe and soak her naked body in the wooden tub filled with warm water. Her body relaxes.

"Ming Yu, I'm here."

"Tell me about the people who consume the pill."

"Some of them endured and some of them completely passed out from pain."

"I see. I will give you the Bone Marrow Cleansing Pill tomorrow for you to consume. Inform Sun Wu and the Monster Trio that they will also be taking this pill. In addition, I will give you dozens of bottles of pills for your father and the others to consume."

So it was really the Bone Marrow Cleansing pill that the people here consume. That's priceless. Does Ming Yu know how to refine pills? If she is, then this girl is truly a genius!

Bone Marrow Cleansing pills are great for every cultivator. It will purify their bones and make it stronger. If one broke his bone, he has to call for a divine doctor for him to attach the bones again. A Bone Marrow Cleansing pills will help the bones to purify it again as if nothing happened.

"Thank you, Ming Yu."

"No need to thank me. You're my friend after all. Besides, you greatly help me."

Another day has come and the government who heard the news was shaken. The thorn on their sides had already been killed.

Who's powerful being descended the heaven this time?

Chen Ming Yu was completely oblivious to what was happening outside. She personally trains her people since the Monster Trio, Lan Bao and Sun Wu were in the assembly hall. Enduring the pain the pills they consume.

Ever since she was kicked out from their village. Chen Ming Yu tries hard to learn and grow by reading stolen books and observing other people. One of the luckiest encounter, when she stole a book from the old couple who later adopted her as their god grandchild.

Her grandma, since her retirement as a general, had learned to concoct medicine. When she found out that Chen Ming Yu was interested she immediately made time to teach her. Give her every book that contains about medicine. She remembers all the explosions and all the nagging her grandparents throw at her. She feels the love of the two that greatly warm her heart.

A gentle expression shows in her face.

Those who saw that gentle expression made them completely go earnest on their training. Even if they feel pain, even if they feel sore, it's okay. Just to see Chen Ming Yu show that kind of expression again.

It is already lunch, Chen Ming Yu and Lan Bao were eating the utmost delicacies prepared by the cooks Lan Bao hired.

When suddenly a guard came holding a red paper in hand. He respectfully gave it to Chen Ming Yu and bows his head.

"What is that?" Lan Bao asked.

"I didn't know." Chen Ming Yu looked at the guard.

"Who gave this letter?" She asked.

"Replying to master, a messenger that came from the General Gu's Manor gave it to me."

"Thank you. You can withdraw." With a wave of her hand, the guard leaves the room.