38 - Mysterious Handsome Man Appears! (2)

Chen Ming Yu hurl her sword towards the soul devourer in front of her. The sword hit on its body, making a crack on its chest.

Chen Ming Yu rushes towards the soul devourer. Giving it some heavy punch and kicks, not allowing it to fall down on the ground until it broke into pieces...

"Ming Yu!!! Stop! It's already dead!"

Hearing a voice, Chen Ming Yu turned her gazed to that person. Her expression never changes. But something's wrong on her face. There's a black mark coming from her neck up to her red eye.

Meeting her gaze, the five animals stiffened.

"Ming Yu!!! Come back to your senses!!!" Lan Bao shouted. Fear creeping from her heart when Chen Ming Yu run towards their direction after pulling off the sword in the soul devourer's chest.

This is not Ming Yu. This isn't my friend!

"Ming Yu! Come back! Even though your cold and distant, I still like you so come back! We still have a mission to finish right?"

Huh? Lan Bao? What am I doing? Why am I attacking Lan Bao? I can't control myself.

Before Chen Ming Yu can pierce the sword to Lan Bao a figure suddenly appeared and block Chen Ming Yu's sword with his own. An exceptionally handsome man appears from Chen Ming Yu's sight.

Who is this devilishly handsome man?

"Meeting you today is fate, Ming Yu. But I had to stop you from harming your friends, hm?"

This voice...

"You..."

"Sorry, I have to do this...sleep well, my lady."

Chen Ming Yu's surrounding finally blackout...

"What did you do to Ming Yu?!" Lan Bao screamed running towards Chen Ming Yu who's face flat in the ground. When she saw her face, the black mark is already gone.

"Who are you?" Dei Min, Jun Xi, and Yi Gu coldly spoke in unison. Ready to fight the man in front of them.

"I just made my wife sleep, no need to be so cautious."

Whaaaaattttt?! Wife!!! Who is he calling wife?!! The three idiots cannot accept the fact that the man casually called Chen Ming Yu his wife.

"My name is Xiu Min. Chen Ming Yu's husband." Xiu Min said and smiled devilishly towards them.

Like my girl? Dream on! She's mine already since the first time I saw her.

Xiu Min's become stoic.

If I come too late, perhaps she already killed all of her friends. Knowing her personality, she will regret it, her entire life.

I didn't know that she will lose control this early. Hearing her words earlier, I felt a pang of pain. No one told her how to used her ability that's why all the people beside her died one by one. Watching them die.

***********

"You must be shocked seeing her like that, especially the two of you, Lan Bao and Dei Min. As you can see, she held a lot of power. However, she doesn't know it. Living inside her is a strong and uncontrollable power, her real power."

"Chen Ming Yu is that strong?" Dei Min asked, face full of seriousness. And when he looked to Chen Ming Yu, he becomes worried.

"Yes, but she's not strong enough to defeat her true enemy."

"What do you mean? You witness it too right?! Half of the great dark forest had fallen into ruins!" Feng Bai angrily exclaim. Not happy to hear that Chen Ming Yu cannot defeat her enemy.

"Really, you earth realm people don't have a clue, huh? You think you're already strong that you gain the color of your spiritual power? You're deadly wrong. You're only on the early stage of the spirit power cultivation. The lowest level of power."

"What?" The 5 of them stared at Xiu Min in bewilderment. The only sentence they fully understand was the last sentence Xiu Min had said.

The lowest level of power? What does that mean?

Xiu Min sighed.

"Since you're all her friends, I will make an exception to tell you. There are three levels to reach the pinnacle of power. Of course, people like you in this earth realm don't know about it. So in the first place, you were considered a weakling from the people in the other realm. If you really want to be stronger, you must know first the three levels of cultivation. First, the early stage. Second, the earth stage, and lastly the heavenly stage."

"The early stage contains the color of spirit powers, which is the red spirits up to the black spirits power, this is just the beginning. After reaching the peak of a black spirit, you'll enter a new cultivation level. The first step of the earth stage. If you want to break through to another level, you must first complete the whole 10th step of the earth stage before coming to the next."

"Wait! You only said red spirits to black spirits. What about Chen Ming Yu? Her spirit power...her spirit power..." Yi Gu wasn't able to finish his words when Xiu Min interrupted him.

They saw him gently brushing Chen Ming Yu's hair. When sleeping, her face carried a sense of peacefulness. This is the first time, they saw her filling with warmth. Not the usual Chen Ming Yu in her waking state who's always aloof.

"She's...special. If you didn't know, she comes from a very special tribe. A very strong one. Unfortunately, from being special...they suffered calamity." Xiu Min turned his head away from Chen Ming Yu and looked at the five animals. Just at the same time, he turned his head away, he didn't notice the tear silently fall at the side of her eyes.

"What happened before? What happened to Ming Yu's family?!"

Xiu Min shooked his head.

"If she remembers, wait for her to tell you. Because if I tell you now, and you happened to know too much, you won't know why you're hunted."

"I don't care! I need to know!"

Before Xiu Min could speak. A man's voice rang outside the bamboo house.

"My lord. Master Chun Lou had sent the signal. People from the nether realm had come along with the newly evolved soul devourer that the miss had fought earlier."

"I'll go meet them." Xiu Min stands up from his seat. His straight back facing each of them.

"You don't know this, but people here in the earth realm have become a living stock for the soul devourer to chew on." His cold voice and domineering aura made the five animals frozen in their place.

But Xiu Min doesn't care. His gentle gazed stop at Chen Ming Yu's sleeping face.

"Ming Yu, I will see you again. And if you're ready enough. I will tell you what I know about that ability."