30 - Battle of Honor (3)

The competitors enter the academy. It was vast and huge, like the whole city. It can fit thousands and thousands of people. In the center of the academy was a big arena. There's still some wide space left for the spectators.

Chen Ming Yu didn't bother to be fascinated. She just memorized every hook and crook of the academy's structure. She remembers the Mercenaries Flame Demons that something is happening here inside. The notes that Lan Bao gave to her said that some students went missing and others had died suddenly.

When she read those notes, she had mixed feelings. And thought about those black figures who ate human souls. If she sees them here? What will she do? How can she prevent what will happen to these people? How can she kill them? She needs to find an answer to that.

Moreover, she was bothered about the man wearing that colorful mask. The guild master of the Blood Crusaders. She can feel that they have the level of prowess. If that man is an enemy, Chen Ming Yu don't know who will win between the two of them.

And at the same time, while thinking. The colorful masked man also felt the person that has the same prowess as him. But only he knows, that if they exchange blows to each other, the latter will win. The more he roamed his eyes to the people below, he can't still find the person.

Chen Ming Yu smirk when he saw him looking around.

Even if you keep searching, you can't find me. After all, I know the technique on sealing my spiritual energy. I don't know what kind of talent I have but my spirit color is colorless. Not those typical spirit color.

An old man who had a very long beard climb the stage. His face stern as he looked at the thousands of competitors.

"As you all know, today is the opening of the Battle of Honor. Where the weak lowered his head for the strong. Don't let anyone step on you. Do your best. Surpass your limits!"

Excited screams fill up the whole Heavenly mountain when the old man announces that the Battle of Honor had now already begun.

-----------------------

"You'll keep fighting until one surrender or is rendered in incapable of continuing the fight. We have a physician here to heal any of your wounds. So fight like your life is depended on it. If you lose, that means you've already failed to pass and enter the academy."

"This year, the rules are different. I will pick a number from the crystal bowl. If you have the number I pick, those who hold that number will have to climb the stage and start the fight. The arena is big, it can carry 200 people, so you don't need to hold back."

Whispers whispers~

"Just like I thought. This is bad. She had to fight 50 opponents in one day. Can she do it?"

"Jun Xi, we didn't come here to get friends. We also had our opponents and we don't know if they strong or not. But I do agree with you. She had to fight against the 50 contenders in one day. I don't know if she can survive that."

"Let see who will be the first challengers to fight in this arena."

"Oh. It's a single number. The number I draw was...number...two."

"What?!" Feng Bai, Jun Xi, Yu Gi, and Dei Min shouted at the same time. The challengers to compete first is all the people who hold the number two.

Dei Min looked at Chen Ming Yu's expression. He saw her expressionless face. Cold, distant and calm as ever.

"Ming Yu, be careful." He said to her and examine the 50 contenders that had entered the arena. All of them are all men! And he can't even see their cultivation level!

"Ming Yu, can you..." Dei Min didn't have the time to finish his words when Chen Ming Yu nodded her head without looking back at him.

Chen Ming Yu entered the arena. All at the same time, the 50 contenders look at her with mockery and disdain. They gave her the looked that she will be the first to be out in this competition.

Qianru: Do you think that the master of Blood Crusaders is a foe? Or an ally?