37 - Mysterious Handsome Man Appears! (1)

What the hell is that thing?

This is the same as the black figures in the past. This time, it had formed its body. A pure black body, its head bones, and its eyes are two bloody red shining inside the black socket.

"What is happening?!"

"I heard a shout!!!"

Following the scream of a girl. Lan Bao, Feng Bai, and the three boys arrived at the destination. Exposing the huge black beast, staring at them with fiery red eyes.

"Ming Yu!!!" Lan Bao and Dei Min called out to her. She's just standing there, not moving.

"Stand back." Chen Ming Yu's voice echoed frostily. A cold smile hangs upon her expressionless face.

"So this is your real form when you have a body. In the past, I was really scared that I'm the only one who can see you...Today, I'm not running away. All the important people besides me was gone. But what did I do? I just watch because I cannot do anything..."

The five animals watch Chen Ming Yu slowly raising her sword. Her voice is cold but the words coming out from her lips were full of pain and sorrow.

"In the past, you don't have a form. You really open my eyes that it's not my fault that people are dying!!!"

Every time Chen Ming Yu talk, her body keeps floating in the air slowly. The surrounding temperature becomes lower and the wave of violent air made the trees and rocks to smithereens.

"They keep blaming me. They call me names. Monster, demon, curse! I live my life with fear and hatred in myself. Why was I born like this? It was a curse that keeps hunting me."

The Five animals train of thoughts: What is that power? Chen Ming Yu is this your true power?

"Ming Yu!!! Stop right now!!! If you keep this up...Ming Yu!!! Control yourself!" Lan Bao shouted. There are fears in her eyes. She remembers that night when someone sends assassins to the Chen Manor. This powerful devilishly aura is the same that night. But today, it was much stronger.

Just like that night, today too...she looks completely different.

"Chirp! Chirp! Chirp!" (Mistress!!! What is this hatred? This is the first time I sense any emotion coming from her.)

"Chirp chirp chirp!" (Mistress is out of control!!! This little me is scared!!!)

Chen Ming Yu attacked the huge form of the soul devourer. Every time she attacks, the air will split in two. The ground will shake and trees fall.

The eye-patch that is covering her right eye falls. Revealing, bloody red eyes, shining brightly as it hits the sun.

When the five animals saw the color of her eyes...they were dumbstruck and confuse at the same time.

Why would she cover such beautiful eyes?

But little did they know that eyes, completely made Chen Ming Yu suffers when she was still a child. Even now, she was still suffering. Not getting the fact why she's different from the rest...furthermore, not getting why would her mother tell her that she can use this to help someone.

She hated being like this. She always asked herself: Why her? She's still a kid why would she witness such a terrible being?

Up till now, Chen Ming Yu can't still understand a thing.

"Die!!! Die!!! Just like you did to those people!!! Just like you did to my parents!!!"

"Ming Yu..."

"She's getting out of control. Her spiritual powers look like a monster that keeps growing. We need to do something."

"Her spirit power has no color." Feng Bai suddenly spoke when she notices that Chen Ming Yu's spirit power has no color. Feng Bai compared the violent wind and the calm wind-like surrounding Chen Ming Yu's body that's when she noticed. When Chen Ming Yu dodges and her body exposes from the sunlight. Her body had a small glittery effect on it.

So, this is Ming Yu's true might. A colorless spirit power? How come I never heard of it.

"I never heard about colorless spirit power but If I compared it to black and golden spirits, the colorless spirit must be on the top notch." Yi Gu on the side seriously spoke as his mind wanders to remember about colorless spirit fighters but nothing is coming to mind.