35 - Eliminate Monster and Beast (1)

"Paying respect to the elder."

"So I heard that all the potential youths chose the Knight Wolves?"

"Yes, all of them choose the Knight Wolves."

"Tsk! What's good about the Knight Wolves! They are already in decline!"

"Elder, they didn't choose the Knight Wolves because of Ya Mi. It's because of that little girl named Chen Ming Yu."

"Chen Ming Yu? Go and investigate that girl!"

"Yes, Elder Tian."

She chooses a garbage over treasure?

"Leader Ya Mi. What's the fuss about? Why are you calling us so early in the morning?!"

"Have a seat everyone. Ming Yu I want you to answer something before going to the mission."

"Ask anything."

"Why do you choose a garbage over a treasure?"

"Why do I need a treasure if it's come from a bandit? It's better picking up a garbage than a treasure full of blood."

"You're right. This mission is to eliminate all the monster and beast from the north and east area. The elder chooses you to be the representative, Ming Yu. You can bring 5 people to help you."

"Dei Min, Lan Bao and the three of them. You're gonna be with me. So you better keep up!" Chen Ming Yu said. But who would have thought that these words will bound to be forever?

Heh. The Elder who made me the representative of this mission must have thought the same way. I choose a garbage guild over the treasure, the Blood Crusaders, Basilisk and the Golden Sun.

Why would I pick them up if the leader of the Blood Crusaders who seems to be a coward, and will bend his back? Why would I pick Basilisk? When even the leader can't stand on his own ground? Why would I pick the Golden Sun, when they have their own world? Knight Wolves may have a few members, but this is the only place that was built through the warmth of blood, sweat, and tears.

"We will do it."

"Oh right, the members of the other guild will going there too. Be careful, if you meet them it would be chaos."

"All noted. But if they want to hurt me, no one can stop me on retaliating."

"Do as you wish. This academy has already been destroyed when that guy became an elder."

The elder he must be talking about might be involved on doing something big in this academy. Just like Lan Ke and the others told me.

"We're going."

Ya Mi looked at the disappearing back of Chen Ming Yu. Her dignified presence and the way she talks is really heavy that even him cannot even take.

What kind of girl did I pick up? Who is Chen Ming Yu? The way Lan Bao told me about her is full of praises. She protects her own people and will harm those people who wanted to hurt her and her people.

This kind of person... Is a natural enemy to the people that are filled with evil.

"Elder Tian, I have very little information about that girl."

"Speak. I want to hear even if it's very little."

"The girl came from the Eurus Continent. She had no family. Her background is unknown ever since she appeared on the city 10 years ago."

"Useless! How can I used that information on that girl?!"

"Forgive me, Elder!"

"No matter. I already send her to her first mission. I wonder if that girl survives. If she is, we have to get her and study what kind of power does she have."

On the battle of honor, on its very first day. She defeated 26 silver spirit and golden spirit fighter just like that.

She's just a puny girl here in the earth realm...or is she?

The boy earlier, he must be an accomplice! And that boy is clearly from the upper realm. I need to know if he's from the Heavenly or Nether Realm.

That boy must be an enemy!