40 - Hot and Cold

Chapter 40: Hot and Cold

Chen Ming Yu arrived at the noisiest part of the forest. Wherein she finds the five animals fighting middle-rank beasts and monsters. She doesn't know how long they were fighting but due to their tattered appearance, they were fighting for more than 5 hours.

These animals...how can't they wait for her.

At first, Chen Ming Yu was happy, and you can imagine the flowery warm background but now, her beautiful face is frowning and her narrow eyes made her more unapproachable and unreadable.

The five animals did not notice her arrival. They were busy killing some beast, their faces are stoic. And their eyebrows drew together.

Earlier, they came face to face with the Basilisk. Mocking and bullying them. They just run their mouths non-stop. That's what the Basilisk guild good at when they see the Knight Wolves. If it weren't for the three boys stopping Lan Bao and Feng Bai, perhaps there's already a huge duel right now in the forest.

Chen Ming Yu sat down in a tree watching their serious expressions. She can't help but secretly giggled. This is the first time she sincerely look at their faces. And it was kind of funny.

Am I mean? Laughing at them when they are having a hard time?

"Ah~ guys! I'm so tired!" Yi Gu put his sword from its scabbard and sat down under the tree that Chen Ming Yu has been sitting down.

When Yi Gu looked up, he saw a familiar figure looking at him smilingly and his eyes bulged from shock. He screams.

"Ahh! Ming Yu! Why are you here?"

Ah~ Ming Yu ah. That creeps me out. My tiredness disappeared but my heart almost felt like exploding from nervousness! I was scared ah. When I saw her up like that, smiling like a Cheshire cat, I almost thought she wasn't her.

*thud*

Chen Ming Yu landed on the ground and smiled again. Her blue and red yes that is like fire and water going crescent as she smiled warmly.

"Ah~you found me." Her tone is soft and gentle. Not the usual Chen Ming You at all! However, the five animals like the change of attitude. They were about to celebrate on their mind when they suddenly felt the surroundings turn cold in an instant.

"Why did you not wake me. I miss the fun!" Although her voice is cheerful, the face she's making is rather cold.

She was warm for a fleet seconds and turns back to her cold demeanor.

No one notice but Lan Bao and Dei Min found themselves imagining Chen Ming Yu's background. A pink background that had flowers on it but at the same time cold water splashing onto their faces.

And going back to Chen Ming Yu's thoughts. What she's thinking is different at all!

She doesn't care if her smile is tense or it appeared force. What she's thinking differed on her personality at all.

Her thoughts: Smile smile smile! And the world will turn warm!

"Hey, am I ugly? Why do I feel like your face is twitching?" They way she questioned that, Her aura turns black and her eyes turns lifeless.

Lan Bao and Dei Min laughed awkwardly and the others followed suit.

"No, no, no. Not at all! We're just shock, Ming Yu." Lan Bao was the one who talked.

Chen Ming You laughed merrily and raised her sword to put it on her shoulder.

My god! She's out of character at all! Lan Bao, Dei Min, Jun Xi, Yi Gu and Little Phoenix thought.

Feng Bai is crying...

Where's the fearless and fierce Chen Ming Yu?! Come back!!!