27 - Zephyrus Continent (2)

"I'm so excited to be back in the guild and introduce you to the Knight Wolves!"

"Me too." Chen Ming Yu answered trying to sound cheerful but her voice sounded flat. No one knows what she's thinking and feeling right now.

Dei Min and Lan Bao looked at each other and sighed.

Chen Ming Yu lacks emotions. If she continues like this, some people may think that she's being too arrogant.

Day and night. Chen Ming Yu, Lan Bao, and Dei Min traveled all the way to the continent of Zephyrus. When they stop at night, Lan Bao and Dei Min will prepare their meal and Chen Ming Yu will find something to sit and close her eye, she will just open it when she senses that the meal is ready.

Chen Ming Yu will talk only if its necessary. So only, Lan Bao and Dei Min are the only one in the carriage talking with hush voice as if not to disturb Chen Ming Yu's deadly silence.

"So, she's not a talker, huh?" Said by Yi Gu while watching Chen Ming Yu who had her eyes closed.

"Mysterious..." Feng Bai commented

"So what if she's not a talker? She's great and strong. Look at the other girl. I can't see her cultivation, maybe she's a purple spirit, and the guy just like us, he's an Indigo spirit fighter. If the girl is a purple spirit fighter, she may be a silver spirit." Jun Xi explain.

"What? How! She's 17 just like us! Does she have a really strong backing behind her? How can she achieve that? Others only reach silver spirit at the age of 50 to 70 years old!"

"Just like you said, she's mysterious."

Chen Ming Yu sneezed.

"Ming Yu, maybe someone's talking shit behind you." Dei Min smilingly spoke while eating his rabbit soup.

"They can talk shit about me. That's not even going to hurt me." She answered.

"Facts." Lan Bao in the second demotion. And a smirk form into her lips. They know that someone is observing them.

The other three who were listening on the other side stiffened.

"Are we talking shit about her?" Feng Bai asked

3 days later...

They arrived at the Zephyrus Continent. It was windy, so basically when Chen Ming Yu came down from her carriage her clothes and black long hair fluttered, dancing in the wind.

When the Zephyren (Citizen) people saw the arriving people in their city. They already knew that these people are here to become the participants in the Battle of Honor.

"Let's go to the famous tavern here in the city! The Knight Wolves may also be there!"

Chen Ming Yu and Dei Min followed Lan Bao who is very enthusiastic leading them to the tavern called Deity Haven.

When they entered the tavern, they heard a loud mocking voice.

"Inside the academy, your guild is just a trash! All of you are weak! Who would want to put you in their eyes!"

"Useless people like all of you should be trampled on."

Lan Bao stiffened when she heard the words and her footsteps halted.

"Lan Bao? What's wrong?" Dei Min asked Lan Bao

"Our guild is being bullied again..." Lan Bao answered sadly

Chen Ming Yu's eye sharpen when she saw the sadness in Lan Bao's eyes.

They were in the same academy yet their guild is being treated like trash?

Lan Bao smiled and said, "Let's go and meet the Knight Wolves."

When they arrived at the scene, 5 people in green robes looked at the 5 people sitting silently in a table with mocking and contempt.

"Hou Fou! You're bullying my sisters and brothers again!" Lan Bao shouted angrily.

"Sister Bao! You're here!" The small with curly hair spoke and a smile form on her lips delighted that Lan Bao is finally here.

"Where is Senior sister Kan and Senior Brother Wan?" She asked.

"They have a mission and we're the only five left in the guild with our master."

"Don't worry, I'm here."

"So, here comes Lan Bao, the mighty savior of the useless trash." Hou Fu disdainfully looked towards Lan Bao. He sneers.

"Yun Lu bring back the others in the guild."

"What about you?"

"Don't worry. I have friends with me."

"Okay, be careful, Xiao Bao." Yun Lu nodded at her and leave with the other Knight Wolves.

Hou Fou coldly snorted and stomped his feet in anger.

This bitch always sneaks out from their guild and now she's back again! And now she's bringing a friend. One with an eye-patch and one with a handsome face! How hateful!

Before Hou Fu could open his mouth, a cold and crisp voice landed on his ears. His gaze landed on Chen Ming Yu, although she had a petite frame one can notice that she's standing tough and tall, like a bamboo getting swayed but will never fall.

"Bullying the weak just to felt superior. What an eyesore." Chen Ming Yu snorted. Her sharp gazed looking straight at the five people in front.

The Zephyren people who were having fun in the tavern stop what they're doing and watch the two groups confronting each other.

"You're the one who's being an eyesore here, woman. Don't you know who we are?"

"Of course. You're just a bunch of trash scattered around."

"How dare you! We are from the Blood Crusaders! The strongest guild in the Zephyr Academy! Didn't that trash Lan Bao tell you?"

After Hou Fou finishes talking a sudden blur figure pass through his sight, and in an instant, a hand clutch his neck.

What the! How!

"Say that again..." Chen Ming Yu's hand tighten around his neck. Hou Fou's face is beginning to turn red to purple. The four disciples behind Hou Fou was alerted and attacked Chen Ming Yu. But when they did, a flash of purple and indigo spirit throw them down.

The people in the Tavern was startled but after a moment regain their senses.

If you're really in the Zephyr Academy you will achieve such fast cultivation. How lucky these youngsters are. The people thought.

Chen Ming Yu releases Hou Fou. When his body fell on the floor, he was gasping for air. He clenches his fist when he saw the light enveloping Lan Bao's body.

How did this bitch become a purple spirit?

Hou Fou remembers that Lan Bao was only a blue spirit fighter when he saw her in the past. What angers him most is the girl in front of him. He was at the indigo spirit but she was lifted in the neck by this thin girl!

"Let's settle this inside the academy." Chen Ming Yu looked down at the man sitting on the floor. Hou Fou can't see her expression as she was blocking the light. And only Hou Fou knows that the girl in front of him was coldly looking at him.

"Heh. Let's see if you can enter the academy." He replied arrogantly.

How can a girl with no fluctuation of spiritual energy enter? He thought. Completely forgetting the fact that he was lifted up in the neck by only one hand.

Qianru's note: Not actual blood-related sisters and brothers. They called each other sister or brother because they have the same guild. Also "Xiao" means 'little"