12 - Black Colosseum (2)

Two fists landed on each other and a strong tyrannical wind burst forth at the collision and destroyed their surroundings.

The cages of all the slaves were damage. Giving them a chance to hide and escaped.

Meanwhile, Lan Bao's body flies when the tyrannical wind hits her body while fighting one of the black-robed men. When she was about to land a strike, she didn't notice the oncoming wind and her body was completely blown away. She lands on the ground painfully as the rubble of stones touches her flesh.

So strong...Did Ming Yu and that middle-aged man do that?

The leader of the black-robed men retreated backward. His face paled and distorted. He can't believe that the little lass is stronger than him when at the first time he saw her, he doesn't even feel any fluctuations of spiritual power within her.

This time, he clearly knew that she conceal any of her power before releasing and striking on him. Looking at her right now, he doesn't know what her cultivation level is as he can't even see it.

His fist is bleeding but the latter is perfectly fine.

The man already knows that he already lose. He already loses on her, ever since the fight not even started. It was only just one punch but his bone on his fist and his entire left shoulder was entirely broken.

The leader of the black-robed men doesn't want to utter a cry. He doesn't want to.

He smiled bitterly on himself.

He underestimated her.

Seeing their leader's pale face, they already knew that the little lass is no ordinary. She was stronger than their leader!

"You can do what you want to me. But let my men escape."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"I was wrong. I underestimated you. In exchange for my life, let my men go."

"For what? For them to take revenge after?"

"No. They have families waiting for them."

Chen Ming Yu didn't utter a word. Her frosty eyes just stared at the paled face man. Then a sudden pressure causes all the black-robed men to bend their backs on her.

Even though some of the slaves didn't know why the black-robed men back suddenly bend and sweat covers their faces and back, their eyes suddenly stop at the girl's face. Their entire being shuddered. With just one glance, they now knew that the girl is giving them a hard time.

The already paled face leader looked at Chen Ming Yu with a horrified face.

This pressure! Is so strong! So much stronger than their boss!

"If I find out that you lie to me, I will kill you." Her voice sounded casual but in the heart of this five black-robed men, a chill enters their hearts.

"Drink this pill. The five of you." She said throwing a small bottle into the hands of the leader.

"W-what is this?"

"You don't have the right to question me. Just eat it."

The leader immediately ate one of the pills inside the bottle and give his men one pill each. What if this is a poison. What are they going to do?

"Leader...."

"Eat...!"

After his men ate the pills he looked at Chen Ming Yu.

"It's poison...leader. That poison will react if you lie to me. But if you're telling the truth, then you're safe."

The five black-robed men heave a sigh of relief but when they saw Chen Ming Yu's smile, that relief was replaced by nervousness.

"Even though you tell the truth, that poison will still work if you do evil deeds. If you want the antidote you can have it. As long as you follow me and give your loyalty to me. How about it? "

"What?! Our leader will never accept this!"

"Oh? You want to die? Then your wish is my command." Chen Ming Yu was about to snap her fingers when the leader of the black-robed men stop her.

"I will accept. You will give us the antidote if we will follow you, right?"

"Of course."

"Leader!!!"

"Let me talk to my men privately..."

"Sure." Chen Ming Yu smiled and a frosty light appeared on her eyes as she stared at the departing back of the five black robe men.

"I know you will definitely make the right choice. If not...just accept death."

********************

Interesting...

Only the people from that 'tribe' can achieve that kind of innate talent...

I didn't know that someone from that tribe is not completely wipe out. There's still one left.

Who would have thought that a trip to this Earth Realm in Spring Continent, actually brought me such an unexpected gain? This devastating news will definitely shock the soul out of them if they found out there is still some roots left.

Anyway, they will never know since my lips are tightly sealed.

I will just wait for the time that vicious clan dies in her hands.

In the future, she will take life for a life...

"It seems that the people in that clan will soon disappear in the face of the world." the exceptionally handsome man smiled sinisterly.