25 - A fight between 2 vs 1

A conflict in the inn rose the attention of everyone in the city, which to them was a very exciting scene to watch.

A girl in green stood tough and tall. Her face is cold but still nice to look at even though she was wearing an eye patch.

Lan Bao and Dei Min stood at the side with anticipation in their eyes.

I will witness the girl who kills a silver spirit fighter in a fight. I will take down notes. Dei Min thought while Lan Bao at the same time thought: This is it! Someone will finally get humiliated! Lan Bao's face is elated with excitement.

The two men stood side by side protecting the young miss behind them.

A 17-year-old girl who had no fluctuations in spirit power wanted a fight? Is she seeking death? The crowd thought but they never knew what the two men are feeling right now.

It's like a large hand is holding their hearts. They can't really breath.

What did she do?

A second later, a sigh left their lips. They gasped for airs and looked at Chen Ming Yu's smiling face that left them to shudder.

"Fight." She spoke.

The two men lift and glide to attack her. She was like a fish, the two almost caught and slip in their hands. They turn around to find her standing in front of their lady. A terrified expression flash across their faces.

"Don't touch her!" One of them shouted and swiftly move to appear in front of Chen Ming Yu.

He curled his hand into a fist, a purple light enveloped his hand and punch her. She wasn't moving so a menacing smile appeared on his lips. But his fist was blocked by her with her delicate and soft hands.

"So weak." She whispered.

Chen Ming Yu twist the man's hand and he shouted in pain. The other man sneakily attacked Chen Ming Yu but unfortunately, she was fast and use the man who's shouting in pain as a shield. The man fainted.

"Oopps. You're the one who did that to him. Say sorry later." She said teasingly.

"But if you want to. I can help him wake up." Chen Ming kicks the man's stomach and again he growled in pain and looked at the girl angrily.

"You..."

"Sorry. I thought it was the floor." Chen Ming Yu's eyes smiled in a mocking manner.

"What are you doing Li Man, Li Ngong! Defeat her!" Long Mei shouted at her two men. She thought they were going easy on her.

"Stop going easy on her!"

The crowd looked at Long Mei as if she was an idiot. Obviously, Chen Ming Yu got the upper hand. The young miss is an idiot. Can't she see that her own men were being played by her?

The fight continues but Chen Ming Yu was like a wind that they can't even catch and when she attacked it was fast as the wind!

Who is she? I have never been wrong in my judgment. This girl had no spiritual power in her body. Her punches and kicks are so strong to the point our bones are already broken. How? I can't feel any spiritual power so there's no use seeing her cultivation level.

The two men looked at her to observe her.

Just like they thought. She has no spiritual power nor even has a cultivation level. But why the hell is she so strong!!!

They rush again toward her. Chen Ming Yu still have that smile on her face when she suddenly frowns. Her eyes turning frosty and the temperature around them beginning to turn cold.

When the two get closer, she dodges their every attack. She never retaliates.

"Guys! I heard there's a fight in that inn! Let's go and watch!" A girl with a beautiful blond hair excitedly spoke and run closer to the inn.

"Let's watch too, Jun Xi." The handsome man spoke and looked beside him. The man called Jun Xi slightly nodded and his group proceeded to walk in the inn.

There, they saw a girl in their aged dodging the attacks of the two men. Her eye is cold as the frozen sea and her lips arc in a cold smile.

"Who is that girl?" The blond hair girl spoke and intently watch Chen Ming Yu's every move.

"I can't feel any spiritual power on her. She seems like a normal person but at the same time didn't. Look, the two men had a solid punch and kicks but they can't even make a scratch on her face. And looked at them, they full of bruise." The handsome man named Yi Gu commented as he also watches Chen Ming Yu.

Jun Xi simply nodded. But he was interested in the girl on how she will retaliate.

A fight between 2 purple spirits fighter but she still gained the upper hand. She didn't even use the huge sword in her back. Whan an interesting girl.