28 - Battle of Honor (1)

2 days had passed. Chen Ming Yu and Dei Min had already registered their name as the participants in the Battle of Honor. Lan Bao had already returned from her guild but will watch the competition with the other members of the Knight Wolves.

Dei Min really wanted to chat away while waiting but Lan Bao isn't with them and Chen Ming Yu wasn't interested in talking.

So many people are already at the foot of the Heavenly Mountain, waiting for the day to pass by. Their fist is already itching to defeat anybody who wanted to take their slots on entering the academy.

Thousands of people all around the 6 nation are gathered here in the continent of Zephyrus to test their luck on entering one of the 4 guilds. But only a hundred people had the luck to enter.

Knight Wolves - Lead by the man named Ya Mi. No one knows what his cultivation are but there's a rumor surrounding him that he doesn't have any spiritual energy on his body. He was a good-for-nothing who only knows how to use his sword. Their guild falls into decline after an accident.

Blood Crusaders - The attraction of everyone's eyes. The first guild sitting on top as the strongest guild inside the academy. Had 500 members. Most are elite students. Lead by the strongest guild master of the 4 guilds. He wore a colorful mask.

Basilisk - The named was based on the Elder inside the Zephyr Academy. He was said to be the controller of the guild, not the guild master. The Elder was shrewd and cunning like a serpent. He really is the king of serpents. A basilisk.

And lastly,

Golden Sun - The guild sitting on the 3rd spot of the strongest inside the academy. The only guild who doesn't have a care on how the members of Basilisk and Blood Crusaders made amok to the Knight Wolves. They just on the side doing their work. Lead by the lazy guild master named Nangong Chii

Chen Ming Yu was reading the notes Lan Bao had given her before she left Dei Min and her to return to the guild.

"One of this guild master killed my sister." Dei Min spoke.

"What if there's more to the story?"

"My father said it was one of the guild's master so I believe that its one of the guild master."

"You're simple-minded."

The conversation ended there. Chen Ming Yu continue reading the notes. Everything about the school and the guilds are listed in detailed.

"So many people are participating. I wonder if I will win against them?" Dei Min asked himself silently but his low voice travel on Chen Ming Yu's ears.

"Believe in your self."

Dei Min was stunned to hear that from Chen Ming Yu. He can't believe that she's also a type of person who can give an advice to warm one's heart. She's cold and had a lack of emotion but her words can completely struck someone's heart.

"If you don't believe your self then your bound to lose." She continued. Closing the notes and stood up from her seat.

She observes the people outside the restaurant. Quite a few people are on the silver and golden spirits and the rest are blue spirits up to purple spirits.

"There are so many powerful participants today Elder Tian." The man smiled at the Elder fawningly.

"Make sure to gather the strongest. I will make sure that this time, Knight Wolves will fall this time." A frightening smile appeared on the Elder's face. The man instantly shivered from fear. He knows that this man is sinister, cunning, shrewd and whatever bad compliments you can think of! He is not his opponent.

Chen Ming Yu looked at the small square wood in her hand. What engraves there was a single number. Number 2.

After registering their names, the participants will draw a number. If the number you pick was the same as the others, they will be your opponent.

Dei Min saw the smile on Chen Ming Yu's face and thought: Number 2...who's the unlucky people this time?

If a silver spirit fighter cannot defeat her, then I don't know anyone who can...