14 - Remember That Name

The sky had already turned dark when they finished all assigning their rooms. Chen Ming Yu and Lan Bao were about to leave when a voice called out to her.

"Master."

Chen Ming Yu turn around to meet the gaze of the leader of the four black-robed men.

"Lan Bao, you can now rest first." Lan Bao nodded and turn away.

"What is it?" She coldly asked.

"This servant is called Sun Wu and want to ask the master for a favor." Sun Wu's voice is firm. His thickened skin made him face his master to ask for a favor.

"What is it?" She asked again.

"I know that this is too much after what happened earlier. But master...can you...can you make my men's family serve under your wing? They're in danger. If the Colosseum boss finds out that we betrayed him and decided to follow you, he's definitely turned his anger to my men's family. He will kill them and no one will save them in the Banished City. You're the only person that can help them, master." Sun Wu anxiously said. Beads of sweat stream down in his middle-aged face.

"Rest assured. We will go there tomorrow. Drink this elixir to heal your arm. You can now take a rest." She said and walked away, leaving Sun Wu standing with a small vial in hand. He stares at the empty dark hallway and said: "Thank you, master." He mutters before walking to his room.

Why does Chen Ming Yu want to help them?

It's because...

For her,

A family is a treasure...

The assembly hall in the Chen Manor is packed with people. Chen Ming Yu who's wearing a black robe with gold linings held an imposing aura as she enters the assembly hall.

When they see her, they immediately kneeled and greet her.

"Greetings to the master!"

Chen Ming Yu nodded in satisfaction.

"You may rise."

"I have matters to do. I will leave Lan Bao and the Monster Trio to keep watch. Today, I want you to eat the pill that Lan Bao is giving you. You might feel pain and suffer a little. If you're scared you may now get out and don't you ever show your face in front of me."

"Sun Wu, let's go!"

"Yes, master."

After exiting the assembly hall, a groaning pain sounded.

Sun Wu's entire body instantly shivered.

The cries of pain that everyone is making is truly...

Making his heart drum beats faster.

What kind of pills did the master give them? Especially, the elixir she gave yesterday completely heals my broken shoulder.

She must be a heaven sent to help people like us.

"Master, what kind of pill did you gave them?"

"Bone Marrow Cleansing Pill."

The Bone Marrow cleansing pill can purify a person's marrow! Someone who's already a practitioner can become more powerful. Or it can also turn a normal person into a practitioner genius. Such a priceless treasure yet their master is just giving it without batting an eye!

In the Banished City, a man in gray robes descended the sky. His gaze is so sharp that made people trembled in fear.

In his eyes, a raging flame ignited.