【Forgotten.】Chapter 7

So I started my day by eating breakfast and train a little as usual.

Today was a special day, it's the day that I will be entering U.A. High school. I said goodbye to my cats and closed the gate.

Today is the day.

On my way to school, I was still wondering how did I get the first place in the entrance test. I got 71 points...oh I did get the rescue points for saving the green haired boy.

Wonder did he got in or not.

"(Y/n)-chan. Good Morning."

I turned and faced Tsu. She was wearing in the same uniform as me so I guess she passed the test too.

"Hey Tsu! Looks like we both made in our dream school!"

"Yeah, you're also in class A right?"

"That's correct."

"Let's see what this school have to offer us during the future three years," I said I put on my usual smile.

When we walked in the gate, I saw Uraraka walking in front of me with the green haired boy.

"Hello, Uraraka!" I greeted.

"Oh hey, it's you (y/n)! We made it!"

I replied with a giggle while Tsu introduced herself to the two.

"My name is Midoriya and- wait are you the one who saved me?"

I then nodded.

He suddenly bows and says thanks for saving me and stuff like that as he continues on with a blush on his face.

"It's not that big of a deal, though you might want to be careful, we are not invincible. You almost died from that." He nodded and once again replied with thanks.

We decided to walk into the classroom together as Tsu and the others spend time on knowing each person better while I drifted into my imagination and try to solve the problem of whether or not should I eat pasta as dinner today.

When walking inside the door, let's say Tsu was right about me being careless. I bumped on the wall next to the door.

"(Y/n)! You okay?!?!" I saw Uraraka run beside me as Tsu mumbled something like "it's incredible that you can bump on the wall with a door so huge..."

"Hey, I can hear that Tsu!" She just put her hand on her chin and smiled.

"Thanks, Uraraka I am fine." She looked at me once more before walking in the classroom.

"Please put your legs down the desk, it's really impolite to act in such a way." Said a male with glasses while talking to the light blonde boy...

Hey, I know him. He's the one who stole my points.

"So what if I don't put my legs down the table? Huh?" He looked in our direction. "Isn't this Deku? What are you doing here this isn't a place for you-"

My eyes meet his.

Oh no.

"HEY, you are the one who stole my points!!"

"Actually you also stole my points-"

"I DON'T CARE YOU LITTLE BITC-"

"Please don't call others such name, Bakugo." The blue hair dude said as he pushed his glasses. "My name is Tenya Iida and it's a pleasure to meet you all."

I figured the noise in the background having trouble controlling his temperature is called Bakugo.

While everyone was getting to know each other, Tsu whispered in my ears as she pointed to someone. I follow her finger to only reach...

Todoroki Shouto.

When I was processing within my mind, I heard a yell from Midoriya and turn around to see an object.

Lying on the floor.

"It took you eight seconds to quiet down." As a man gradually walk out the...pupa. He walks into the classroom and tell us to be seated as introducing himself as Mr. Aizawa. The only seat that's empty was the one in front of Todoroki.

Great...

"You will be going through a series of test and the last one will be out of this school. Quickly get change and meet in the field."

We were given a bunch of tests which shows our ability. It went really well for me as I score high scores on almost every test. When he said that it was just a joke, I could see Midoriya shocked in the background.

What if everyone in bnha is supposed to be a flavor of chips, then what flavor will Todoroki be?

Hmmmmmm

Nio X Untitled ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_