【Forgotten.】Chapter 5

And still, I wake up to tears in the morning.

Not even one night could I sleep peacefully.

Okay then.

I sigh as I get up from bed and figured that it wasn't the time to let my mood control over me again. It was around 4 a.m., a perfect time to start exercising and get prepare for the test that's going to come up later.

So I faced the day that I began without even waiting for the sun to rise up. I went to the backyard and started my training right away.

I called upon my quirk as a huge amount of blossoms surrounded me and when faded, a bow made from the strongest wood of blossom tree with pink pedals decorating it has appeared. I aimed at the ground and released the arrow.

A huge amount of power had been fired toward the ground, creating enough force for me to fly up into the air. As I flew up, I could see everything around me has started to shrink as I eventually saw the whole community. Not far away from here, I could visual the school clearly as the sun begins to rise behind it.

And now comes the fun part.

I looked down below where now I am gradually falling toward it. So I quickly separate my bow back into blossoms and summon a dagger. The rest of the flower have followed my falling figure as I pointed the sharp knife straight toward the place I predicted I will fall. And in seconds, my body was only a half meter away from the earth.

The time seems to slow down. The dagger that I made took all the force that have been added because of gravity and went into the soil as my body suddenly felt soft, being toss back into the air a little, however, is a distance that I can still land softly.

I landed back safely onto the ground a smile of approval was shown on my face.

Guess I wasn't that bad after all.

So I as I make my way to the test area, I met a brown haired girl who came by and greeted me.

"Hey! My name is Ochaco Uraraka and nice to meet you."

"My name is (f/n)(l/n)! So you're heading to the test too?"

"Yup! I know its weird to ask right before the test but what is your quirk? Mine is zero gravity!"

"Wow, that's cool! Such a nice quirk...Well, mine is blossom manipulating."

She didn't reply but just have this "omg I have no idea what you were talking about but that's amazing" face.

We walked to the test field when then I saw a group of people, apparently, we were both in the B test area. I glanced around the crowd and find a male with green hair. I had this feeling that something was going to happen to him but I just shrugged it off.

"Start!" I brought myself running as soon as I heard that shout. Apparently, no one had moved so I guess I got an early start on this as then I heard the voice saying again "What? You think there's going to be a count down?" But I already had my eyes on my targets.

I summon my two daggers as well as target all moving robots I could see around me. Three two points and four for three points. I step on the ground hard which cause all target enemies to float off the ground a little bit because of the blossom mark where then I threw my daggers against two robots. I retreat the blossoms and created a bow then.

Aim and fire, I repeated these steps until all enemies around me had been destroyed.

18 point so far.

I dashed around the area then found three more robots for the points of three, but then a male with light blonde was around them. We saw the target during the same times so I quickly targeted the robots and fire a shot which went right through them. "Damn it you bit-" I could hear the angry shout from him but then I have no time to waste. I stick out tongue for him then quickly left for the next area.

27 points.

Before I knew it, I was surrounded by 5 two points worth robots and decide to show off a little by using the tactic I practiced earlier. I aimed toward the ground, creating huge destruction beneath my feet as I landed back safely. I seem to have also killed off three more two points worth robots around me that I didn't see coming.

43 points.

The time was running out though, even if I had a head start, I still feel unsure about the points that I've got. Needed more points.

But that's when I saw another three robots that's worth three points. I summon targets on it but then a figure came out from the street on the right side and a huge explosion occurs, deleting all the robots.

"HAHA, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW LITTLE BITCH?" It was him again. I show him an emotionless face and off to another area.

But then I saw the girl I meet earlier. "So far 28 points!" she said to herself. Her quirk was incredible. I gain a strength which leads me to fight even more hard than before.

I went around the area and kill more monsters that are worth a point and saw no monsters worth three points.

Perhaps people go for the higher points first? Anyways...55 points...

I continue to look around for targets. I then got my eyes on a few which are two points and gained 16 more points.

71 points.

When I was about to move on to the next section but then I saw people started to run in the opposite direction from me. I saw a huge robot which was unlike the others, it wasn't actually huge, it's enormous.

I also saw someone that I knew, Uraraka.

I started dashing toward the direction as I saw the boy I saw before. He was running before me and sprinting straight toward the monster and jumped up. I paused my steps but only to be amazed by the view in front of my eyes.

He jumped up and punch the robot.

And then start falling.

The speed was too fast and my mind couldn't be working. I was about to try to come up with a way then saw Uraraka on top of a car. I watched the figure getting closer and closer to the ground and realized that it was too fast for her to reach him in time.

She reached out her hand but it didn't touch him.

What will happen to Midoriya?

Nio X Untitled ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_