【Forgotten.】Chapter 6

My mind went blank for a second. Her hand didn't reach him and at this speed, surely it will have killed him.

I noticed that I was running even though my mind wasn't actually functioning. A plan popped into my mind and I do what I am best at.

I marked him with my pedals and took a deep breath. I must succeed otherwise...

Stay calm (y/n).

Just Aim and shoot.

The arrow was deflected by the mark that I made and didn't go right through him but still gave him a gentle push back up to the air and present him at a distance where it wouldn't hurt him when he falls. The second time when he was almost back onto the ground, she touched him and kept him floating.

I lay on my knees and panted heavily.

He was only a few centimeters away from hitting the earth and shattering into millions of pieces.

That day I went straight home to take rest. It was an intense battle and I am still unsure whether will I be accepted to go in or not. The first thing which welcomed me was those two cats. I had decided to name the one in black Midnight and the other one...Soba. I still couldn't understand why I actually took Todoroki's advice.

I checked on my left arm and figured that no harm was done during the entrance test. Now the only thing left for me to do is to wait for the result.

The next day was a day with pretty good weather that leads me out of my house and admires the views around this community. I have to say that it really does calm me down when I spend times outdoor. My parents weren't going to be home for the next month due to an important meeting though I could never understand why is business more important than their daughter.

Guess I will never truly understand them.

Have to say, I really couldn't tell if I am on those good luck days or bad luck days when I saw a noticeable bi-colored hair not far away from me. I was about to dodge to another route but then it was too late.

"Hello (y/n)." Same coldness could be heard within his voice.

"Hello, Todoroki. What are you doing?"

"Oh, I was going to a bookstore down the street. It was newly opened so I decided to check it out."

I nodded in reply as I look down, avoiding eye contacts.

"You want to go with me?" If it was his tactic to make me pay attention to his blue and grey colored eyes, have to admit it was a good plan. I figured that I have nothing to do and was feeling bored so I replied yes.

We arrived at the bookstore which was not far from my house as I added another place to go on my holidays. We entered the shop and I have to say, it wasn't what I was expecting. Usually, a normal bookstore will be decorated with white and the whole feeling given to me was cold. Definitely not this one though, there was plants around the shop and the floor was made out of wood. It was a very pleasant place to be.

We then wander off around this place and stopped in the same section: novels.

"So you like to read novels too?" I asked while picking up a red covered book.

He only "hm" in response which I find it a little bit annoyed. Seems I haven't been around him for a long time that I will need time to get used to his style of communicating.

We eventually leave the store with nothing in our hand since we have both read all the novels that could be found there.

On the way, we chatted about ourselves like which is your favorite color and all those kinds of random stuff.

"So you're pretty good at arcade games too?" I asked with a smile that surprisingly wasn't hard to put on.

"Yes," then he looked me in my eyes and smiled a little before challenging me to a game.

To be honest, I felt happy when I saw his smile. It was after years since I saw one on his face. His smile was a strange thing for me, even if I feel the happiness that lighten my heart a little, I still can feel half of that joy was eaten by the sadness of not being able to be with him since the thing happened.

He looked at me confused and asked what happened when I realized I was taking too long for my answer. I gave him a smile and stated confidently,

"I will definitely defeat you."

Whether is it the sunshine or something else, I surely saw a tint of red on his cheeks, but then I didn't pay that much attention to it.

We were going to continue our topic but then Todoroki received a call and said that he needs to return. I nodded and waved goodbye to him and watch him blur in the distance.

Then I return home.

It wasn't something unusual for him to return home early, it's probably his father. He had always been training since the moment I first knew him. His father, Endeavor, the second hero just behind All Might always have high expectation for him. He will spend all his time on training and come back with wounds all over him.

I may as well return home.

Then, in a few days, a mail arrived in the middle of my training. It was from U.A.

I went inside my room fast and open the envelope where All Might was projected through a device.

"IT IS ME, ALL MIGHT, AND HAVE BROUGHT YOU THE NEWS OF THE RESULT FROM THE ENTRANCE TEST!!!

(Y/N) YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB, I AM VERY AMAZED OF HAVING SUCH POWERFUL CONTESTENT.

I WAS WONDERING...WHY AREN'T YOU ON THE RECOMMENDATION LIST?

ANYWAYS, (F/N)(L/N) SHOUJO, YOU'RE ACCEPTED TO ENTER U.A. WITH THE NUMBER ONE PLACE OF 96 POINTS!!!

It's......AMAZING! THEN WE'LL MEET IN THE SCHOOL!"

I had to say I did have a huge smile when I knowing that I was accepted to the school.

If I summon bnha memes then will I get more views? :'D

Nio X Untitled ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_