【Reminded.】Chapter 32

I snuggled closer to my blankets as they wiped out the tears from the edge of my eyes. I tried to take more rest and reject the fact that the day had already started. However, my mind thinks another way. Even if I wanted to go back to dreamland, it'll be very hard for me to fall asleep once I'm awake.

I looked over at the clock beside me. It was four in the morning and the sun was yet to risen. Slowly, I stand up from my bed and walk to the bathroom to clean myself up. After a quick shower, I walk downstairs to only be welcomed by those three cats.

I was shocked by the view in front of me.

No, it wasn't that one of them went missing or that they had become some handsome neko boys, it was just that they're all sleeping in a small box together and the cuteness meter had just exploded. I took out my phone and snatch a few pictures before started heading back to my room to pack my things.

I pulled out a large (f/c) bag and started throwing the necessaries into it. After an hour or so, I was ready for the fun that awaits us. I again walk back downstairs to grab some breakfast when I saw those three kittens fully awake, chasing each other playfully. I giggled at their interactions before started to cook some waffles.

I received a call from Tsu when it was around an hour before the meeting. "Hey, Tsu." I greeted her through the screen. "Hello, (Y/n)-chan. Wait to grab a drink before we hop on the car?"

"Sure, why not." With that, I checked my bag again in case I forgot anything before heading out of the door. Before I could even turn the doorknob, those two figures have can rushing to me.

"I'll be back soon, okay?" I said as I lean down, patting both of them. I looked down the hallway and didn't saw the cat I brought home yesterday. Both of them purred at my action as I walk out the door, breathing the fresh air. I didn't forget to dial the number I haven't touched in the last few years or so.

"Hey, could you send someone to take care of my cats while they're gone? I'm going on a trip of three days....Yes, mother knows about it...okay...we planned to leave at seven...No please don't send bodyguards I don't need them. Chill, I'm only going to the resort that my parents own." With a little problem of the agency being overprotective over their assigned target, I finally hang up the phone and made my way down the streets.

I waited for Tsu in front of the drink shop that we decide to buy for everyone. "(Y/n)-chan," she greeted as she gave me the usual warm smile. "Hey, Tsu, let's get going before the line gets any longer."

In the end, we finished getting all the drinks that we order and reach where the others were just in time.

"Hey, it's (Y/n) and Tsu!" Mena said as she jumps up and down in excitement. I laughed at her action while looking around. "Almost everyone's here already!"

"Yeah, we're still missing Midoriya and Kaminari." , Iida said as he did his hand gasters, same as usual. I nodded and they looked over to the bags I hand. "(Y/n)...are those what I think they are?"

"Yes, these are drinks. I didn't know what you guys might like so I got a little for everything. Hot chocolate, smoothy, coffee, bubble milk tea, juice-"

"YES!" They screamed in union as each of them dashes to me, grabbing their drinks. Meanwhile, those two who were slightly late had arrived the group breathlessly from their run. We talk for sometime before Momo finally arrived with a bus.

"Hey, guys! Let's go to our vacation days!" Some of them had their eyes wide open, amazed from the size of the transportation while some are shouting along with happiness.

From there, our vacation started.

The bus was larger than the usual ones, having two layers with a small amount of seats on each provided areas of luxurious. There was television, dining table, and even a bar avalible of usage on our trip to the resort. We sat down, according to the chart that Iida had arranged for us, which was six people, three three facing each other with a table in the center. From here to the resort will take around three hours, so we started our games.

Ochako, Iida, Midoriya, Tsu, and Shouto are in this area with me while we're playing poker as my frog friend suggested. "It's my turn to pick a card!" Ochako said to me confidently as I look over to the girl on my side with a smirk. "Well we'll see, perhaps you're lucky enough to pick the joker."

"Oh, so you do got the joker!"

"Maybe yes maybe no," I said, causing her to lose her confident a bit. Her hand hover around the cards, looking and observing my expression as she did so. However, I was calm enough to stay in the same throughout her turn, looking at her with a smirk. At the end, she took the card at the furthest left, which was the joker card.

"Aw, man!" She whined as she turn back to face the other people. "You're good at this game with your unchanging smile, (Y/n)...it's not fair."

"Well, you're lucky. Just look at me who had to deal with Mr. Expressionless..." I mumbled as I turned over to face Shouto, who was still...expressionless. My hand float above his cards for awhile before I gave up and accept the fate no matter what it was going to be.

I picked up the card as I sigh in relief, it was a heart five. After seeing my reaction, the boy chuckled a little before taking a card from Iida. However, everyone was only staring at us without any movements.

"Iida, it's your turn now." I reminded the shock glasses dude.

But there still wasn't much response. "What's wrong...?" I asked as I tilted my head.

"Did...Todoroki just laughed?" Midoriya finally spoke out what's bothering them. I 'ohhh' and realized that it was the factor. True, even I'll be quite surprised if I saw him smile at the first place. I turn my gaze at the half halg colored male before turining back to him.

"Yeah, he did," I nodded to state the confusion he had in mind.

"What's going on?" Mena asked as she walk over to our table. "Why is everyone looking like someone was being killed in front of you people?"

"...You see," Ochako tried hardly to get the words out of her mouth. "Todoroki just chuckled."

The pink haired girl gasp as she turned around to make it public. "TODOROKI THE COLD DUDE HAD JUST SMILE OMG."

I facepalmed.

After the whole gathering of the other who tried to force him to smile again and have failed thing, I decided to look out the window and distract myself from the noise. "Quite a view, right, (Y/n)-chan." I looked over to see Tsu who was sitting accross me, smiling.

"Yeah, I'm glad I actually have a chance to be here. I am glad to got friends like these," I turned my head toward the crowd who was still gathering around the boy. I giggled a little as my sight soften, gazing around this whole view which was just purely filled with joy and happiness.

Perhaps somewhere when we're half way into the drive, I've fallen asleep. There was something unexpected happened.

No nightmares was present at the time.

After years...finally.

I woke up due to the bumpy road that we're currently on, watching around the place, I saw most people was asleep or doing something quietly to prevent waking those around them. Just when I wanted to move myself to a more comfortable position, I felt arms wrapped around my waist as my eyes looked toward the direction to meet up with a blue and grey one.

He pulled me gently, closer to his chest as I started to doze off again. His head softly landed above mine as I smiled to his action. I can see that he was blushing from those movements he did.

I also wish I can draw like that ;-;

Nio X Untitled ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_