【Reminded.】Chapter 13

I walked into the school while yawning.

"Good morning, (Y/n)-chan."

"Good-" My words were blocked by my yawning again. "Good morning Tsu..."

"You've been training too hard yesterday right? Well, even if that's important, a good amount of rest is also needed. You should manage your schedule better. Enough sleeping will help," Tsu said as we keep walking.

I rubbed my eyes as I half yawn and half spoken the word yes.

And just as I walk into the classroom, I bumped on the wall again.

"It's the second time now (y/n)-chan, guess we need a bigger door."

"Tsu!!!" I said as I fake to be angry at her. She only giggles as we walked in the classroom, this time I succeed.

"So we're going to be going to training about facing different kinds of situations, the place is a little far so we'll take a bus there."

Well, that was a good start for my day. Already tired enough and now we got special training.

We are all appointed to a seat on the bus where I will be beside Todoroki. Since morning, I had figured that he was intensely staring at me for a reason I don't know. I should go ask about it since he's just beside me.

"Hey, Todoroki, what's up?" I said as I tried to start a conversation. I knew I screw it up when he faced me with confusion. I guess my brain wasn't working so I can't think of a better way to start the talk.

"Uh...so..." I tried to continue the talk while ignoring the awkwardness that's gradually increasing.

"Why are you staring at me so often?" I asked out bluntly. It's really annoying me to have someone giving their attention to me all these times. I was never been noticeable since I was a child because I dislike where people find me as the center of attention.

"...Nothing."

He replied coldly as he turns back to view the cars out the window. I sighed, I wanted to have a conversation with him but every time it seems to be ended pretty fast.

Is it because of me or his social issues? I started reflecting on the ways I started a conversation. Maybe I should drop by the bookstore? I saw a book of last time when I went with Todoroki, it might perhaps make me less awkward when starting a conversation with him?

But I feel the tiredness dragging me to sleep so I decide to shake it off and drift to my dreamland where I will be chasing gummy bears and stuff...Yeah, who am I kidding the only thing I will dream about is the nightmare...

repeating again and again...

again and again...

again...

"Within the world of darkness yet a world of dream

My eyes are only full with the scene of the last seen you

I tried to save you, I really did try to save you

Did I succeed or not, only you can tell

But I don't own the mind of yours nor the feelings of yours

So if you could give me a glance of what's going on within your heart

I'll be set to go."

I said to myself as the tiredness finally gets me.