【Forgotten.】Chapter 11

The battle between Midoriya and Bakugo could be only described with a word, 

awesome.

It was truly unexpected that Midoriya's team will be the one who won the competition. I had to say by how he performed on the entrance test, I really had a doubt that they will stand a chance against Bakugo, however, they had proven me wrong.

After watching this match, I was actually feeling enthusiastic since there was something within the fight.

It's the feeling of courage to stand up to a battle.

"You ready?" I asked as I turned to the floating uniform.

"Yes!"

"Then we shall win this!" We both smiled confidently as we walked to the exit of the observation room. As I leave, I saw Tsu give me a thumbs up.

I mentally thanks her and show the response by nodding my head a little which makes her smile back.

Our team is pretty good since we have one who's invisible and can sneak up on others while another one can focus on defending the bomb. Our plan is for me to stay beside the bomb to protect it while Hagakure will be in charge of telling me what's happening on the opponent side. She will be following them while I will create a reflection of this place which will cause them to think that they are walking toward where I am but actually the total opposite.

For Todoroki's team, I bet he will not waste any time on it and will directly go to find the bomb. I really can't recall any details of his quirk but know what's his basic ability, however, it was a long time back then. I am sure he had grown pretty strong by this day.

We are in our planned positions as All Might announce that the battle had begun.

And it started.

Hagakure was already starting to take off her gloves and shoes as she moved out the door. Actually, I didn't know did she moved out the door or not since she's invisible but then...I guess that wasn't the point.

"(Y/N), I am walking down the stairs now."

I replied with an okay and feeling of happiness had grown a little in my heart. Our plan was working and looks like there's hope to this cloudy fight of unpredictable.

So far so good.

But then that's it.

First was a little sound made by my teammate as she said "ouch" which means that something was out of the plan. Before I knew it, the ground was turning into ice within a second.

Gladly my reaction was something I was always proud at as I quickly jumped at the ice below add a sheet of whiteness onto the ground and also covering the bomb. When I landed back to the ground, everything was already frozen.

Damn.

The whole building was frozen. Through our little machine that we had in our ears, we are furiously discussing what we shall do next. I cast a reflection just in front of the bomb so they'll think that the bomb was present while it was actually hidden behind the reflection.

We were both surprised about how fast the ice had come together. I am still within the room and it was hard to communicate while focusing on my power.

As we were about to continue our plan B planning, I heard footsteps that were coming towards my direction.

It was the well-known-for-me Todoroki.

He was walking and just a few steps away from the bomb.

But he stopped in front of the reflection that I had made.

"(Y/n), I think I am right below you." I faced downward as I receive the message.

So Hagakure is currently frozen but she is right below me. Todoroki is still confused with the reflection that I used to buy us time but he's so close to the bomb. His teammate, the one I still haven't get to know was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly my mind went blank, just as the time Midoriya falls from the impact of defeating the robot.

So this is my weakness, not being able to come up with things in stress situations.

However, it wasn't the time for me to analyze myself and figure where I will need to improve on. It's the time to pass this problem and find a solution to these.

Out of nowhere, a plan appeared.

It wasn't the best one, nor a bad one. With this thought within my mind, I quietly called upon my daggers and broke a little hole beneath on the floor as quietly as I could.

"Hagakure? Are you there?" I whispered with a quiet voice that I hope he didn't hear.

I was replied with a faint yes as I told her what my plan was and throw her the dagger.

Then I took a deep breath and call upon my bow which I aimed at the reflection to somewhere I expected Todoroki will be.

Everything falls in silence as the time for us to announce a winner was present.

And with a countdown within my mind, every number seems to make the breath harder to take.

3

2

1

And the reflection was removed, revealing myself to the bi-colored male as he instantly sends out the ice that's now racing toward me. It was in a speed that I can't dodge, plus I am still aiming at my bow, a knife appeared beneath the floor and shot up from the hole that I've made, reflecting his attack.

"What!" He looked at the dagger in unbelievable as I released the arrow as it went directly toward him.

Within the exact moment I let go of the arrow, he had sent another ice attack.

The ice and the arrow past by each other without being stopped and hit their targets.

We both fell on either side of the room as we winced in pain.

The ice had aimed at my heart as it was perfectly shot to its target. The icy feeling that I feel was dissolving my power more and more as it embraced me into a freezing world that I knew. With only one eye able to open right now due to the pain, I could see my arrow aimed at the exact place he had hit me.

He was also feeling the pain from the attacking of the opponent. But he was stronger than me, or perhaps my attacking was weaker than his, he tried to stand up by using the support provided by the walls.

But then I can saw his teammate walking into the room. He touched the bomb as the voice has announced them as the winner.

"Good job, (y/n)," he said as he made his way toward me. "Your attacks was strong."

"Thanks." He gave him his hand to help me stand up.

But I didn't take it.

Instead, I held out my left hand and pointed to the area where he was hurt because of my attack.

"Retrieve," I said as the arrow began to turn into blossoms and the wound was then healed on him. He looked at me in surprise again and exclaiming.

"How did you did that?"

But I know my consciousness will be fading so I replied with a "You did a good job too, Todoroki." as I fallen to the darkness and lost my senses.

I want to be Todoroki's pet cat (if he has one) 

OMG just imagine him with cats imma explode :D

Nio X Untitled ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_