【Reminded.】Chapter 23

"GET SET!!!"

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I shot my eyes open at the exact moment, blazing fire from my (e/c) orbs with confidence.

The second match had started and we had to go with the plan that we've come up just now. First, we'll block everyone off by using Shouto's quirk then with Iida's speed, we'll chase Midoriya around the little cage. Momo will create a long stick and try to grab his band.

We got our eyes on our target as I commanded an order, "Move right!" I said. The whole group was coming together well, nothing was out of order. So far no one has gotten any bands which were quite peaceful.

Let's start a war, shall we?

We were about to continue our plan when a group appeared in front of us. It was someone from B class as I recall.

"Oh look, we got ourselves some rivals huh? But shouldn't A class already eliminated us from the previous game or rather in the few minutes of the start of this challenge?"

He put on a face that I find it disturbing.

"How strange?" He said with a smile on his face, clearly, his plan was for us to lose our temper and go blindly against him. "Easy now," I whispered to my teammates as they nodded in agreement. "Let's see what you've got," I said to him as I call upon my bow and shot an arrow at him.

Due to the power of it, the arrow carries a mass amount of wind which causes clouds of dust to blind us on the scene. I wasn't sure what was going on. However, when it was cleared, I was shocked by the view in front of me.

He had deflected the arrow by using a dagger. My dagger.

How???

I told Iida to take another way around so we don't have to waste energy on dealing with him. Our team started to move faster around the field due to his speed but then I felt someone behind us.

It was him AGAIN???

He had stood up on the top and his legs were shouting out the blast same as Iida. They were catching up with us fastly and soon, they weren't any farther than half a meter behind us.

"Iida, can't you go faster?" I can hear Momo's worry in her voice. The time was ticking and now this strange dude is catching on us fast, if I say that I am still as confident as I was in the starting, I will be lying.

"I can, however, after it, I may not be able to use my engine properly."

"Let's try to keep distance with them while we figure what was happening," I said as they replied with a yes, with Iida fastening our speed slightly.

"...Copying." Shouto suddenly commented.

"What?" We all asked in unison.

"It's a valid assumption to make that his quirk must be some kind that's related with the copying of other's abilities."

"So he got the same ability of (Y/n) and me by copying?" Iida asked.

"That's what I had concluded from what I saw."

"How though? And what will we be able to do?" Momo asked as she glanced around and notified us that they were getting closer and closer to us every second.

Think. Think of a plan.

...That's it!

I quickly grab those three's attention and took action while explaining to them. "Iida, turn as soon as I say so and Shouto, be ready to create a barricade in front of us as soon as I send off the attack and Momo," she looked up at me.

"Be ready to make the stick since we'll be going for Midoriya after this."

She smiled.

I gripped on my bow harder as I yelled in the same instance.

"Iida, NOW!"

He spun around and now we were facing our rival, directly face to face. I aimed at his arm and shot in the fastest speed as possible. The arrow went to the target as planned as he was slightly taken back by the pain. He soon sent the dagger he has in hand flying over to us while Shouto was already prepared to call the ice barricade.

"But this is not going to stop him, (Y/n)," Momo said as I shake my head. "We'll see, let's go around this ice," I replied with a calm voice.

By the time we crossed the iceberg, he was already unconsciously lying on top of his teammates, his points dangling not far away from me.

"Are you okay?" I can hear some of his friends said as we went past him with his white stripe hold tightly in my hand and went off to find our main target.

"That was an amazing plan, (Y/n), though I don't quite get it," Iida said as he continues traveling our group toward our goal. I smiled and walk him through my plan. "He got his quirk and mine so which means, the only way of defeating him will have to be using the weakness of our own. I had harmed his arm and with a normal person's first thought when they're equipped with my quirk, the first thing they will try to do is to heal himself by retrieving the arrow. Little did they know, after retrieving the energy, your body will get weak due to not used to power suddenly getting transferred from shape to another, eventually losing consciousness."

"...Wow," Momo exclaimed as she goes on with my wonderful job on coming up with something like that. Soon, our target was only a few steps away from us.

Let's get this over with within this chapter.

Shouto, as we planned, have put the team off by using ice to surround our little area. "Midoriya," I started. "You're really good at shocking people with the hidden abilities you got there."

I smirk and my eyes were glowing at this point as if I have lost my sane.

"But we'll win this."

With only ten seconds remaining on the clock, Iida dashes out with his max speed by creating a blue trail behind us, Momo has held her stick up and is ready to attack as soon as we were close enough. On the other hand, no one could move since the ice had frozen them in their place, out of the plan but it was a nice touch.

Our team went passed them and as if the time had stopped at that point.

"And the time's up!!!"

The crowd was cheering on top of their lungs. There was nothing at the top of the stick and I can hear another group of audience gasping. I was shocked too.

I was shocked by how they actually fall for it.

In my other hand, I rose it with the whiteness that contains the most point within as another wave of cheering impacted the arena.

It was obvious that Midoriya will definitely be able to dodge Momo's attack, however, what they saw was only a bait. With him leaning slightly to the left, I snuck below and grabbed the band that was tied on his head. Shouto was right about my height, though I was still feeling sad about it.

"We did it!!!" Momo hugged me tightly and I tried to catch my breath under the pressure of some...stuff. Iida was still doing his famous hand gasters and Shouto was as calm as ever.

"Nice job everyone," I said.

And the game was on it's final.

Please donate to fix the broken wall XD

Nio X Untitled ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_