【Reminded.】Chapter 17.5

(Y/n) left us as she walked outside of the arcade place. "Is she okay?" Midoriya asked nervously. Something wasn't right, something wasn't right...these statements repeated in my mind.

So the only thing I could do was to catch up to her.

When I am outside along with her, I can feel this aura of sadness that was spreading from here. It was a dark one, unlike any other I've felt in the past few years. "Y/n," I called out, hoping she will snap out of her depression for the moment.

"Yes?" she replied with her usual smile, nothing seems off. However, this aura wasn't fading, it was getting stronger every other second.

I wanted to ask her so much now that she owns me one on losing the competition. I wanted to ask about how she was in the picture which I found in Fuyumi and it's obvious that the bracelet my sister was wearing must be from her, blossoms and blossoms, they fit.

"I-" I haven't said another word because I was interrupted by those two, Ashido and Kaminari.

"Um, did we interrupt something?"

"No-" She tried to answer like nothing was wrong, however, I wasn't happy that our conversation was blocked off because of this.

"Actually yes," I cut her off and gave them my usual cold glares among with my cold expression. There wasn't much I hoped to fo for that moment, all I wanted was to talk to (y/n) and was that too much to ask for?

"I'm sorry...again," they both have their head down by this time while apologizing. What happened next was out of my expectation, (Yn) started to giggle. I looked at her confused as I figured that those two were the same as me. Somehow after all that happened, she can still bring herself together.

"It's okay, it's okay," she assures them.

"Well, since you guys are here, what is it that you wanted to ask?"

They looked at her than me. I am so confused at this point that I am unable to think now. I have no idea what was going on.

"So...Todoroki and (Y/n), are you guys the icy blossom?" I wasn't sure if what I heard was correct or not. Icy Blossom? Aren't they like one of the best gamers here?

What?

Then there was this silence. (Y/n) didn't say anything, in fact, I can see that her hand gripped harder and now it's slightly shaking due to the force.

(Y/n) is a girl of mystery, so mysterious that I just need to figure out. Now that I get a chance to ask her, why do I feel so bad for going to do so?

There wasn't much that's going on in my mind because of this confusing situation. However, one thing is for sure. I have an instinct that after asking her about it, she won't act the way she used to. Though it wasn't my fault to keep everything as a secret, it was her, but there was this feeling that nothing is going to be the same after hearing her answer. So I stood there helplessly, trying incredibly hard to find a way out of this challenge.

And someone grabbed her hand from behind. It was Tsuyu.

She looked at the two of them while her eyes have this mixture of emotions such as anger, worrying, fear...fear?

"Kaminari-chan and Mena-chan, I am sure you're curious about the question. However, couldn't you see that she's having a hard time answering it? Perhaps it was something she wasn't comfortable in sharing." She said, not backing up in her place yet.

She was protecting (Y/n).

Did she know something as well? Perhaps she knows what was going on?