【Forgotten.】Chapter 12

The next thing I knew was I am in the health center with the Recovery Girl sitting beside me.

"You have woke up huh," she looked at me with a gentle smile. I tried to sit up but then, the headache has overwhelmed me. I winced in pain.

"Easy now, you're still recovering."

I nodded. "Now that you're awake, I should inform your classmates." She walked toward the door and open it. "Well, I told them to keep away until you're awake so..."

"(Y/n)!!!!!" I soon noticed that I was hugged tightly by Ochako and it kind of makes me hard to breathe. All of my friends were here, Tsu, Ochako, and Hagakure.

"You really should be more careful (Y/n)-chan."

"Well we may have lost but at least we did our best!"

Somehow I feel an emotion that I haven't got to feel in a long time, the feeling of pure happiness that was given by people who really care for me. For some moments no words can be spoken from me.

I was stunned by this feeling.

But I don't hate it.

I was then filled with information on how the rest of the class did on the competition.

By the time I was allowed to leave the clinic, the school is already over. I stopped by the classroom to pick up my bag and saw a familiar figure.

He was sitting in silence and holding a novel in his hand as the sunset has brightened up this room. There was no one around nor sound made, only the magnificent view in front of me had made me more breathless than ever. His hair was being washed over by the orange and his heterochromatic eyes were still focusing on the book.

I didn't really take a good look at him ever since my childhood. These recalls me back to those times...

The times when he still remembers me.

Perhaps it's just me, I could never view him as a normal classmate as I should. Whenever I am aware of him being around my surrounding, I started to act unnaturally as if my body won't move as I commanded. Then there's this heartbeat-going-crazy thing happening...

I still love him, don't I?

...Who knows?

I walked inside the classroom and headed to my seat as I tried to take my bag as casually as possible. I stuff my books into it and carried to the front door. But then I stopped.

I looked over my shoulders and seeing his eyes glaring into mine. At that exact time, I thought the time may have stopped, what seems to be a moment feels like minutes. I admired his eyes and everything that made my heart went crazy again.

"See you tomorrow, Todoroki." Then I left without turning my head over again.

The next day was a total mess, to be honest.

First was the class leader thing.

Mr. Aizawa had asked who was willing to become the class leader. There wasn't any time of pause everyone had just raised their hand up. I didn't bother to do so, I wasn't the type of people who can organize a group of people and bring everyone to calm when needed.

But even if everyone in the class, well except some, wants to become the man of the leader for our class, we still had to come up with two positions. So the voting that we had to solve this issue revealed that Midoriya was apparently the one to be the leader as Yaoyorozu is the vice one.

So that lunchtime, I was welcomed by the usual group of friends. We understand the reason behind how Iida wanted to become a hero. He wanted to be as great as his older brother, who's one of the famous heroes I knew.

In the middle of our conversation, there is an announcement of a level three break-in. Soon the whole cafeteria was in chaos.

So people stand up and run to the exit, but it's the people of the whole cafeteria...

It was really chaos. People were exclaiming in shock while discussing what was going on and running blindlessly toward the gate. I tried to visual any of my classmates but even if I do, they were quickly swallowed by the crowd, disappearing under the massive group.

I was also included in the people of getting stuck within, fortunately, I was able to keep myself beside the wall area so I wouldn't be washed away. But it wasn't a good time though, I was squeezed by people against the wall and everything was a total mess. I started to tell the people around me to calm down but then saw two of my classmates, some red haired dude and Kaminari, was doing the same and being washed away from the flow of people.

So I gave up.

But that wasn't it.

Because of the crowd in an unstable mood, I was still being moved around the place despite that I am beside a wall. But before I knew, I was being pinned by someone against the wall.

It's Midoriya.

So now the situation was like this. I was pinned against the wall by the boy I saved during the entrance test and his face was extremely red.

"Uh...Midoriya? Ya good?"

"...yea- yeah" Poor boy he was blushing as hard as he was about to become a cooked bean. I don't mind with this position, but it was just a little bit awkward...and I guess he did mind.

Also, there's this intense glaring in my direction that I can feel, but I couldn't find the source of it since the whole place are filled with people.

"Calm down everyone!!" I heard Iida screaming on top of a section of the wall. I have to say I was pretty impressed that he was able to get up there and cool the crowd down even if his legs were shaking.

At that point, Midoriya seems to understand something.

After the whole chaos, Midoriya had suggested that Iida to be the class leader since he is able to find a solution during the whole mess. I agreed with the decision of having him become the leader.

I couldn't have thought of any plan during the mess. Thinking under emergency situations is one of the things that I will definitely have to work on, It's my weakness and I can't let anyone take advantages of it during battles.

I have to train harder than before.

Todoroki can't eat ice cream with his left hand.

Nio X Untitled ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_