【Reminded.】Chapter 15

"(Y/n)! Here!" I heard Ochako's voice as I saw the brown haired girl waving at me in the distance. She was wearing a pink jacket with some jeans. Beside her stand the four males along with Mena and Yaoyorozu. They are all looking at our direction.

"Looks like they arrived before us," I said to Tsu who I met on the half way to the place we planned to meet.

"Hey guys," we both greeted the little friend group. We planned to go to someplace to have lunch before going to the arcade place as we walked off in different directions.

"Shouldn't we decide on which one to go to?" Iida said as he shifted his glasses. We all look at each other and then back to him. We then all agree that whoever won the rock-paper-scissors game will have the right to control it. In the end, I was lucky enough to win the game. I was thinking about taking them to the cafe that Tsu and me like the most, though I figured that I will want to keep it as something similar to our little hideout.

"Why don't we go to eat in the Udon restaurant?"

"Fine with me, let's go!" And as a group, we went to the restaurant. There were not enough seats as a table so we're sitting on the counter. Each of we ordered what we prefer and we started chatting.

"So, (y/n), let's talk about you," said Mina as she had this suspicious smile on her face. I returned with a confused face.

"Well, what do you want to know about?" I took a sip of water from my glass as I glance at her, being a little bit scared because of the weird radiation she was giving.

"You like Todoroki?"

I spit my water right out of my mouth as my face started to blush. NO, NO damn you face not now, please. I stand right up and headed to the restroom to clean myself up. When I returned, she still has the smirk on her face.

"So?"

"I have the right to remain silent."

"SO you DO like him!" And she started waving her hand in the air.

"N-No wait how just how you get to this conclusion?"

So basically the conversation went like this. She teases me about the bi-colored male and me while I just refuse to answer her questions. It went on and on like her energy was never going to run out. Even when the udon that I ordered had come up, she was still asking me like crazy. And soon, almost all of them joined this conversation.

"Young love," commented Tokoyami while Iida nodded in agreement.

"I think they are cute together," said Yaoyorozu as she clapped her hands together.

"Ne Ne, (y/n) are you going to confess?" Ochako asked.

It was actually fun and joyful around this group of friends thought they were teasing me. I giggled to myself as you thanks the destiny forgiving you such great friends. But it was time to fight back so I asked Ochako in a tone that was so-not-like-me.

"Oh, Ochako, I know you have someone in mind~" Then she went blushing. I am happy now that they are throwing questions at her rather than me. She was glaring you while blushing madly and I just look away like nothing happened.

The group soon left the restaurant and went off to the arcade when you met a boy in the halfway there.

"Hey, Todoroki!" Midoriya shouted to the boy that was holding a paper bag from the distance. He noticed the group of classmates that he was somewhat familiar with as he had his eyes on me.

"Hey," he greeted the people but still had his crimson and turquoise eyes on me. He had something on mind but his face was now unable to read about.