【Reminded.】Chapter 29

After we're done with the cuddling...thingy, we broke apart the hug as our eyes met. I smiled gently and same as him, slowly but surely, the awkwardness was creeping behind me.

Though I might look calm on the outside but the inner me was having a crisis.

OMG, he just hugs me and asks me to be his girlfriend. 

- Good job, (Y/n) on not listen to all of the other bits of advice yelling at you not to accept that. I am pretty sure this won't end well. Now what, are you planning on telling him your past?

= WHAT? We've never agreed on that. Why can't you just be a good girl and reject the offer?

I COULDN'T GOD DAMN STAND THE BOY WITH THE SAD FACE, he's just too precious.

- True.

= Good enough.

Well, and now you guys are agreeing what I did within a few seconds.

- You can't take back what you said so...

= Yeah, you better think these through.

I mentally sigh and facepalmed as I ended the inner conversation with the other mes. "So...Are you coming to the trip?" I asked the boy.

We started to make our way to the exit as our talking continued.

"Yeah, I'll be going."

"Wait-what? I thought your father will have stopped you-"

"He's on a business trip and I was thinking about changing my moods."

"Cool," I replied, holding his hand. Shouto, who was slightly startled by my action, slowly soften off and held my hand back. I giggled sheepishly, wiggling our arms up and down and he smiled at my childish action.

"Let's head to the cafe together, I bet they have been waiting for us."

He nodded as we made our way toward our destination.

"Oi! (Y/n) and Todoroki!! Here, here!" Mena, of course, yelled again, waved her hands up and down in order to make sure our gaze does not miss her. I sigh again and made my way to the table with my friend who was obsessive with speaking loudly in public.

"You guys were late," Iida commented as I bend my head lower to apologize. Ochako, on the other hand, was having a hell of her time with her little fan fiction about me and Shouto. "What did you guys did that took so long-"

I cut her off by urging our planning to start. "OKAY, so what is this trip about and who is going."

"Basically everyone here is going," and I glance around. I saw Tsu, Ochako, Iida, Momo, Kaminari, Mena, Seto, Midoriya, Hagakure, Tokoyami, Jiro, some red-haired dude I don't get to recognize and Bakugo. Seems good enough- WAIT.

"Why is he here?" I commented as I sat down in my girl circle while Shouto took the place on the other side of mine. "WHAT, I CAN'T BE HERE?" He glared at me in return, making me shrink in fear but soon got myself together.

"Well, just making sure that everyone here was actually being invited..."

"WHAT DID YOU SAID-"

"Calm down, Katsuki, I am sorry for my friend," the red-haired dude said as he looked at me. "I'm Eijiro Kirishima, guess we haven't met yet." I shake my hand with him as I nodded in return while introducing myself to him. "I'm (F/n) (L/n), nice to meet you."

"So where will we go?" Someone brought it up as we started our discussion.

"I want to go to some place where it's peaceful," Tokoyami marked first.

"And somewhere fun!" Mena joined in.

"Perhaps somewhere suits for training will be nice," Midoriya said while raising his fist in front of himself, gripping it hard and Iida nodded in agreement.

"Somewhere huge where I will get to blow things up," Bakugo said as the mood suddenly dies out.

Momo tried to bring back the normal aura by saying her idea for this trip. "I will like to go to somewhere with a swimming pool."

"Yeah!" Hagakure clapped her hands together while Tsu smiled.

"Oh! Oh!" Ochako raised her hand up as she started, "A pond!" The people clap at her amazing need to add on to the list.

The more being added up, the more impossible place it seems to be.

"But the real question is," Kaminari spoked. "This kind of place doesn't exist." The crowd sigh in frustration as I searched deep within my memories for a trial. Within a few minutes of silence, I spoke up with the best idea.

"Why don't we go to the personal resort that my parents owned?" I swear each one of their eyes was glazing in excitement.

"Well, as I recall, it's a place with a huge house where it'll definitely fit all of us, it's built around a lake and there are walkways of natural you can take around the area. There's also a large swimming pool beside the view over the city with a huge empty field I guess could be used for training and...exploding stuff." I eyed the spiky blonde, "as long as you don't destroy the house, you're allowed to blow up stuff there."

"That's amazing, (Y/n)-chan. Can we really go there?" Tsu looked at me in concern. She was worried about the place getting destroyed right, haha. "Yup, you guys are okay to come."

"YESSSSSSSSS" They literally screamed, causing the people from the restaurant to sent us outside. "So let's meet up at here in 7:00?"

We all nodded in agreement as Momo said, "I'll ask servants to drive us up there!"

And from there we separated paths.

Our way home was the same, so we walked together toward our houses as I caught a glance at my 'boyfriend.' Still can't believe it's a reality and not just some sort of stupid dreams. I looked at him and studied every little detail of him. His eyes, his hair, his face to his scar...everything was so close and so true.

He suddenly turned around and notice my staring which made his smirk grew, he the lean in and kissed my forehead.

"WHA-"

"Good night, my princess, I'll see you tomorrow," and he walked away. Only to this point, I knew I was already standing in front of my house, still stuck at the time he leaned in. My face was blushing a mess as my heartbeat won't stop from what happened just now.

I slowly turned to face my house as I brought out my key, my mind was still living in that moment, guess I'll have a hard time sleeping tonight.

All of a sudden, before I can finish unlocking my door, I felt someone put their hand over my mouth with a great amount of force. I wiggled around to break free, but it didn't work. Didn't know what to do exactly, I tried to scream for help. Unfortunately, the handkerchief had covered all of my voices. Then I slowly faded into the darkness.

I felt pain in my head by the time I woke up again. I wasn't in somewhere familiar, l looked around and tried to recall what had happened.

Ah, yes, I was kidnapped.

I was lying down on a bed with scent of flowers, to be honest, they do calm me, however, not enough to make me lay back down again. I stood up when the impact of nausea have pushed me onto the ground. I growl in annoyance as my eyes adjusted to the darkness. My (e/c) orbs scanned the area, finding myself in a small room I finally regain my steps again.

There was a little window that was too high for me to reach. I watch the moonlight that gazed into the room as I look down and started making predictions as those questions start to get me dizzy again.

Where am I? Who did this to me? Why did they do this to me? Why me?

Are they going to kill me?

Only time could reply that as I waited silently for something to happen.

I wanna go on a trip too, please take me with ya, (Y/n)!

Nio X Untitled ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_