★ Birthday Special ★

"What now?" Izuku whispered, asking as he continued to hide behind the door.

"We wait."

"Are you sure he'll come back-"

"Yes, of course, he will come back, he could not possibly forget his soba membership card here. Come on, it's Shouto." I said while glancing at the card in my hand. If I remembered it correctly, Shouto will have dinner with Fuyumi sis tonight, at his favorite soba restaurant.

Surely he won't forget to bring the card with him right?

However, it's already 30 minutes passed the dismissal, yet the door had been quiet ever since Bakugo left the classroom saying he didn't want to participate in such boring activity.

But at least he did leave Shouto a gift, well, if a challenge letter counts as one-

That's when I received the text from Toru, it's the signal.

"HE'S COMING!!" I said a little louder for everyone to hear it. Soon, most of the people got into their places, except a little purple-haired dude who is doing what he always does. I really felt sorry for assigning Tsu beside him, which I took back my words after seeing her slap him with her tongue.

This was a birthday party we planned around a few weeks back then, for the one and only Todoroki Shouto. Even though he might not be the center of attention for most of the time or is the most popular guy, apart from the girls, we still find it sad that no one had ever celebrated a birthday for him. As a whole class, we decided on giving this dual haired boy a little gift.

I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer, my hearts started to pump faster and faster. This reminded me of the time back then when we were kids. On his birthdays, we will have to go and take a walk around a lake near our area, skipping away from his father's training. We will get our favorite ice creams and play a few arcade games when we will slowly walk together back home under those beautiful stars.

I sighed happily, those good memories.

Suddenly, out of literally nowhere, the big 'Happy Birthday' banner fell down along with creating a huge sound.

I could hear his voice asking in the hallways, "Is anyone in there?" I can sense that his hands were trying to open the door, but Izuku and I blocked it.

"What were you guys doing???" Momo asked as she hurried over and try to put back the banner. "U-Uh...I was..."

"You were...? It's not good to play around this place where it took us time to decorate it."

"We're sorry," Kaminari and Mina said at the same time, bowing their heads down, hoping they could earn forgiveness from Momo and Iida. I temporarily created a reflection so he would wander into another dimension.

"Well hurry up, my reflection won't keep him long, besides, I am not paying attention to what he's seeing right now. It could be either something very weird or something very strange."

"But (Y/N)-chan, isn't weird and strange means the same sort of things?"

"Well, you can see my mind isn't working right now."

The banner was used to stuck to the ceiling where most of my classmates find it hard to put it back. "I'll go help them," said the green-haired boi as he went to help the mess.

Maybe because I didn't eat lunch that day or my power was just getting weak, somehow Shouto broke out of the reflection and opened the door. Unfortunately, I, who was leaning on the door to check on his action just manages to lose balance and fell on the him.