【Reminded.】Chapter 34

"..."

Both of us have no idea on how to react to the thing that boy had declared. Sure, I'm his girlfriend...but he doesn't have to state it again in front of Izuku?

OH.

Is Shouto...JELOUS?

My eyes winden at the realization. Just when I was about to confirm about it, there was ruffling in the bushes. "Sush! They will hear us!" Said one of the voice form the direction. "But I can't stop fangirling!" Said another, both of their voices were recognizable.

I sigh and replied to the bush. "I can hear you guys..."

And soon, a blonde boy and pink haired girl stood out into our view as they scratch their neck nervously, unknowing will I be angry at them of not. I looked at those two as I finally asked the question.

"Why are you guys here?"

At that was it, Mena was holding something back and she took this chance to spit it out. "SO YOU AND TODOROKI IS A THING!" She started yelling and flopping her hands up and down as Kaminari sigh and mumbled, "I wish I got a girlfriend like (Y/n) too..."

I took what he said as a compliment, though Shouto has the other thought. His hands that were around me got even tighter and now started glaring the yellow-haired male. He flinches at the gaze and slowly back away, hoping the half and half boy will notice that he wasn't meaning that way.

"I am going to tell the class," with that, they both left the area, leaving us once again, the three. It was an awkward situation since first, Midoriya was terrified, second, Shouto is still angry at the poor smol bean, and third, I'm stuck within. I decided to take action to melt the tension so I turned around and face him.

I kissed him on the cheeks as his face slowly but surely, started turning red, even to a point he has to cover his cheeks with his hand so he could hide the blush. I giggled and took the chance, escaping the embrace of the male. "YES!" I yelled happily and turned back to face him once again before starting to run away.

"YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVEEEEEE!" And I left.

By the time I came back from the chaos and reach where my other classmates were, everyone was looking at me with a smirk, their smile turned into a wicked one as if they were up to some evil plan. I slowly back off, hoping the predators wouldn't notice me, however, I was wrong.

"So...start speaking!" Momo urges me as she gave me a bright smile. "Uhhh I-I don't know what you're talking about..."

"But I can start spoiling about assassination classroom that you're halfway through?"

"You're with Todoroki, huh?" Kirishima suddenly asked bluntly as I turned around to hide my redness.

"Why will you ever date that half half you dumbass..." Bakugo said in his usual tone as I turned around to glare at him. "Well, perhaps he's a better person than you and has better control in their temper!"

"WHAT? And why the fuc-" That's enough Bakugo for the day.

I tried to escape the question until finally, Shouto had return among with Izuku. "HEY, Todoroki!!!" They're like those reporters after a famous star as they started drawing him in questions. He had his emotionless face equipped all way long until we reach back at the house.

"Now we got to figure out where we'll sleep tonight, please have your attention here!" Iida stated as all of the people start to quiet down and look at me. I explained the rooming. We have a total of fifteen people herer currently. So we got two rooms of four, a room of three, and two rooms of two. I guess...let's just figure it out ourselves?"