Chapter 15 - A Shipful of Shivers

The kids were in the ocean with Ash's Lapras. Ash was looking at his two badges, "I can't wait for my third badge," he said. "Two more and you can enter the Orange League," Emma said. "Yeah," Ash said.

"Yeah, but I won't be surprised if the next Gym Leaders are tougher than the last ones," Misty said. "Don't worry about that, I'm a lot tougher than I first started," Ash said. Misty smirked, "Yeah 'cause you got a girlfriend with you to set your mind straight."

Ash and Emma blushed, and Tracey chuckled softly. "Cut it out," Ash said. Misty looked between Emma and Ash with a smirk, "What's wrong with saying you guys are dating?"

"Misty!" they both said, blushing. "Okayyy, I'll stop... for now," Misty said with a smirk. Emma cleared her throat as she spotted an Island in their view, "What's this Island?"

"That's Moro Island," Tracey answered. "Let's head there before it will get dark, and find a Pokémon Center to stay there for the night," Ash said. Misty looked between Ash and Emma, smirking 'evilly' when she noticed their cheeks were still red, "Still waiting for the kiss scene of the mermaid with the prince."

Ash and Emma froze, "MISTY!"

...................

The kids were on the Island, in the Pokémon Center now. After settling in a room, they went to talk to Professor Oak in the phone booth. "How are you, Professor?" Ash asked. "Ash! I'm fine, and I see you all looking well," the Professor said.

"Yeah, we doing great," Ash said. "Excellent. Where you calling from?" the Professor asked. "We on Moro Island," Emma answered. The Professor nodded, "Well, you timed your arrival perfectly."

"We did?" Ash asked with a frown. "You mean you haven't seen the news?" the Professor asked and held up a newspaper to show the kids. "'Treasure found'?" Tracey read, "'Divers have recovered what they claim is an Orange League championship' Trophy dating back over 300 years from a sunken ship of the coast of Moro Island'."

"The Orange League 300 years ago?" Ash repeated. Misty smiled, "And they even have the winners trophy to prove it!" she said as she clapped her hands together. "That is so cool!" Emma said. "Of course there a lots of studies to be done, but they are certain it's the real thing," the Professor said.

"Wow!" Ash said. "You can see it if you'll like, they have the trophy on display in the Moro Island Museum of Art," the Professor said. The kids, the Pikachu and Togepi smiled.

"All right!" Misty said. "We have to go and see it!" Emma said. "I'll love to go and see a 300 year old Pokémon League trophy," Ash said. "Let's go see it tomorrow morning," Tracey said and the rest agreed.

...................

In the morning, the kids went to the Museum of Art to check out the trophy, but to their surprise, there was a huge crowd with police there. "Why's everyone outside?" Emma asked before they walked closer. They pushed their way through the crowd to the front where they saw Officer Jenny.

"Excuse me, Officer Jenny?" Emma asked and the woman looked over at them. "Is something wrong?" Misty asked. "The old Orange League trophy we had on display here has been stolen," Officer Jenny answered.

"Huh?!" the kids asked together. "The trophy's gone?" Tracey asked. Officer Jenny nodded, "It seems that several people broke in last night and took it." Misty frowned sadly, "Who will do such a thing?"

The kids frowned sadly and decided to head out back out to the ocean. "Oh man, I really wanted to see that old championship' trophy from the Orange Island League," Ash said as they walked down the port.