Chapter 14

She opens her mouth and the words that roles out next replaces those waves of rage with disappointment.

“Reject me.”

“No.”

“You don’t have to pretend. Just reject me. I don’t need a mate.” Even though those were some words of korean language but each one of them seemed like a knife to me which were being stabbed in my chest.

“I am not pretending anything. You are my mate and I am not rejecting you.” Not after I have promised my Luna that I won’t reject you.

“I don’t need a mate.” She says once more and Leo howls in pain. Its much more painful compared to any physical pain.

“But I need a mate.”

“Then find someone else.” She says and tries to push me off her way but being the stubborn ass I am, I don’t even budge. She growls at me to scare me off but it sounds cuter to me rather than intimidating. I chuckle lightly. She is interesting.

“I don’t need to find someone else. I have you.” I say and my hands slightly brushes her bare skin which releases sparks traveling through my whole body. She feels them too and gasps at the sparks and I smirk. I am having an effect on her and this makes me happy that I can make her feel like that. She glares at me.

“Move away!” She commands but I didn’t move. Instead I grab both of her wrists sending a wave of sparks in both of our bodies. It feels so wonderful, I wonder what it will be like to hold her, kiss her... or mate with her. She tries to pry her hands off my hold but fails miserably and scowls. I know that she is feeling the sparks too but its making Leo mad that she is trying to stop this. That she does not want me to touch her. But I think I am pushing my self on her, I should give her some space. It will be nice if she take her time and adjust accordingly.

“If you try to escape then I am not moving away.” I say losing my grip on her hands. As soon as my grip loosens, she moves her hands away. She will definitely take a lot of time to warm up to me.

“Good night.” I say and leave.

~

The next day the doctor told me that she has completely recovered and that I can take her home. Me and my wolf were happy. Finally I won’t be living alone in that house.

I enter the room she have been living in for almost three days and find her sitting on the bed, reading a book. Finally I am taking her home! I can’t believe that this is actually happening.

“Sanae.” I call but she doesn’t look up from her book.

“Sanae. We are going home.” Still she doesn’t look up. She is ignoring me. Gosh she is hard to get along.

“Sanae.” I call for the last time and my calls are unanswered. In the next second the book she has been reading catches fire. She gasps and throws it on the floor. She looks at the book on the floor which is almost burned to ashes and then to me. Her eyes are as big as the Luna’s baby bump.

“What the fuck!” She exclaims and I chuckle.

“Let’s go home.”

“I am not going anywhere.”

“I am not taking you anywhere, I am taking you home.” I say nearing her bed. She is still eyeing the book which has turned to ashes now.

“Fuck off!”

“Don’t make this complicated than it is Sanae.”

“I am not making this complicated. Just reject me and I will walk out of here and never show you my face.” She says crossing her arms on her chest. She is glaring at the window as if trying to shatter the glass with it.

“Why don’t you reject me?” This questions rolls out of my mouth even before my brain gave the green signal to it. She looks at me and I see a flicker of emotions in her eyes which are gone as soon as they appeared. I open my mouth to speak but she beats me and asks “So you are doing this because I haven’t rejected you?”

I shake my head in disapproval.

“I Yi Sanae reject you Tae-” and before she could finish her sentence, I find myself sitting on the bed beside her, cupping her face and capturing her lips with mine.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE