Chapter 46

Jin didn’t agree on the war but he was interested enough to look into the matter because it involved the safety of his pack. He let hoseok out of the pack prison to personally question him.Taehyung questioned him but this time things weren’t as bloody as the previous questioning session which Taehyung wanted but couldn’t do knowing that Sanae won’t be pleased.

They got more detailed information about the Night Walker pack and all their ambitious plans to bring other packs down starting from the Red Moon pack. jin didn’t want to believe all the things and he had his own doubts about everything they were telling and pushing them into was planned. The Night Walkers were malicious which was not helping jin to believe Sanae or her spy friend jimin and yoongi who confirmed her statements but jin didn't  trust them either. So he sent some of his warriors with them  on the expedition. hoseok, Jimin, and yoongi  led the group back to their pack and showed the Red Moon warriors all the things that they told Jin back at the pack.

With enough evidences to support what they have been claiming was true,  hoseok, and the group of either pack returned to Red Moon and handed the data they have collected to jin. Jimin, and yoongi and the warriors who were left back at the Night Walkers were instructed to supply them with news and also to keep an eye on the creators and their humanoids.

With enough evidences jin was convinced. He was ready to get into the war. Night Walkers have troubled him a lot, they were the reason for his parent’s death and when he was getting the chance to take revenge, he wasn’t going to step back. He started to prepare his pack for the war, he was going to make sure to make the Night Walker’s pay for every damage, every loss that they caused them.

Also, on the other side he felt grateful to Sanae for telling him about the plan but he still had his doubts on her. He couldn’t figure out why she was actually doing it. There must be something that she must be expecting from him in return. Next day he called her in his office to talk to her alone.

“Alpha jin.” Sanae greeted as she stood on the doorway of jin’s office. jin looked up from the papers on his desk and greeted her back.

“I want to have this talk with you alone.” He said, pushing the papers that he had been looking moments ago aside. His whole attention was now on the she-wolf slash the future Beta Female of his pack. He knew that she would make a good Beta Female for his pack.

“Yes.” She said taking the seat in front of his desk.

“Why are you doing this?” jin finally asked the question which had been bugging him ever since. He couldn’t understand why she was doing this to her pack. In a way, she was turning against her own pack which is what made him doubt her more. If she wasn’t able to be faithful to her previous pack then she wouldn’t be faithful to his too when she becomes a part of it. The most probable reason he sought out was that she was doing it because of Taehyung but he knew that there must be something personal that was driving her to go against her pack which was a big thing to do.

“What do you mean?” She asked raising an eyebrow at him. He growled lowly. He didn’t like it when people pretended to not know things.

“Why are you turning against your own pack? You could have just sneaked out information from my pack to yours and ended us instead.” He voiced his doubts clearly. The air around them was charged with tension and judging by the topic of their conversation anything could happen in the room. Both were equally capable of killing each other if the conversation turned in the wrong direction.

Being an assassin, Sanae was skilled enough and being an alpha wolf, Jin was powerful enough. There was no doubt that there was a high probability of things turning bloody as their conversation progresses. This realization dawned upon them at the same time and their wolves surfaced them, ready to get into a fight if required.