Chapter 20

I feel our hearts race but we did not stop to take a breath. I run my hand at the small of her back and fell her shiver. Our tongues are at war, she is trying to take control but I am not done yet. I want more and I doubt if I will ever get enough of her.

Suddenly, she tugs my hair, pulling me away from her. I let out a growl, warning her that I am not done yet and I am not letting her go anytime soon. Her hands move from my hair to my chest and she tries to push me away. I press her body to mine and finally end the kiss which I didn’t want to. I buried my face in the crook of her neck, taking in her intoxicating scent.

She tries to push me again and I feel Leo taking control over me again. I find myself picking her up. She gasps at my sudden action and tries to wiggle out of my tightening grip. I move to the living room and put her on the couch. Before she could get up, I get over her. She is lying under me and I feel the warmth of her body radiating to mine. The sparks have tuned to electricity. She growls at me and tries to push me away. Too bad for her because Leo is turned up now and he has no mood to let her go.

I slam my lips on hers again. She responds this time too but in an aggressive manner. She tries to take control this time again and I let her have the lead. Her kiss is rough, full of rage and dominance. Soon Leo is agitated with my submission to her. He wants me to explore more of her and I move my lips, kissing her with all the passion and possessiveness as if marking my territory. Branding her as mine. Finally, I let go of her lips and bury my face in the crook of her neck again, tasting the area where I will be marking her.

When my canines gaze her skin, I feel her shiver under me. She lets out a growl and pushes me again but with more force this time. I was caught off guard and I fell off the couch.

I land on my butt and pain stings up my body. I look up to find her glaring at me, her lips swollen from our make out session. I smirk ignoring the pain on my butt. She hisses at me and gets up. I watch her as she sprints up the stairs followed by her slamming the door of her room shut which makes almost the whole house shake. I chuckle to myself and hear her growl upstairs. She is poisonous but adorable.

~

I try to sleep but it’s kind of hard because I and Leo are turned on from what just happened downstairs. The sudden adrenaline in the body has triggered many things and somethings down south are requesting me to go to her room and fuck her. I wish she has her door locked in case I lose control.

taehyung.’ Jin mind links me which proves to be a distraction from my horny state. I can’t be more grateful to him for this.

’YesAlpha.′ I answer his call right away, wondering why he is bothering me at this hour. I wish it’s not because of rogues.

Eunae is in labor.′ Soon I am on my feet and find myself exiting my room and approaching the door across my room. I knock on her door but she did not answer. Either she is pissed with me or she is asleep.

Or both.

“Sanae.” I call but she doesn’t answer.

“Sanae I am going to the pack hospital. Luna Eunae is in labor.” I say in case she is awake and listening.

“I am going with you.” She answers this time immediately and Leo being the horny wolf starts reminiscing about our make out session. This horny wolf needs some treatment.

‘It’s not my fault!’ He hisses but smirks at the same time.

’You were having Blue balls for a long time so I tried to hel-′ I block him before he could finish. He shakes his head at me and goes back in my mind, excited to welcome Alpha’s next pup.

She opens the door and walks out as if nothing happened. I chuckle and she replies it with a low growl. Leo is ready for a second round of the Make out session and so am I but I think this won’t be the right time.

“Let’s go.” I say even though she is already climbing down the stairs. I follow her to the door and we step out in the chilling dark night.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE