Chapter 15

“I Yi Sanae  reject you Tae-” and before she could finish her sentence, I find myself sitting on the bed beside her, cupping her face and capturing her lips with mine.

I feel those waves of sparks again as soon as our skin makes contact. Her lips soft and delicious, warmth radiating off them. My hands trace her jaw back to her neck and travel down from there, savouring the feel of her neck. Those sparks are now replaced by waves of electricity, pulling me towards her. It’s addicting.

I move my lips against hers slowly. She is in shock due to this sudden contact and her body is as stiff as a stick. I feel Leo taking control over me. He wants to feel her too. I feel the heat of jealousy in my chest and push him back in my head. He needs to be in control. Seconds letter I find myself puling her on my lap but she has started to come out of the shock. Her hands rest on my chest, her mouth still unresponsive to mine. As I pull her towards me she uses her hands resting on my chest to push me off. A growl escapes my lips. I am not done yet but she wants to end it.

Soon I realize that I am pushing myself on her again. This time I have stepped out of the line by kissing her. I shouldn’t be doing this, I should be giving her some space and time to adjust to me. But now, I don’t want to let her go. She feels good. Too good. It feels like I have been living in a gloomy world all these years and suddenly its spring.

She tries to push me off once more. Its hard for me to let her go, I want her but I have to have control over me. I lose my grip on her and let her push me off.

She looks at me with surprise. Her eyes has grown as big as saucers. There’s an awkward silence in the air. I guess, I shouldn’t have done this. Not now, it seems rushed. I breathe and realize that I have been holding my breath all this time.

“Let’s go home.”

~

“This is my... our house.” I say correcting myself. We are standing in front of the two story building where I have been living since I can remember. The house looks modern but it is not decorated from outside like the other houses in our territory. It gives boring and solitary vibes just by looking at it. Its located in a clearing, away from the pack houses, just like the Alpha’s house. I care a lot about my privacy. It’s a neighbor free area. No nosy neighbors equals drama free life, not that I don’t have any sort of drama in my life. Nope. Not at all.

I look at my mate who have been standing by my side. She is looking at the house with nothing but a bored expression decorating her face. Suddenly, I see her smirk.

“What?” I ask stepping towards her, swallowing the distance between us that she has been maintaining since we left the hospital. She immediately steps back allowing more space in between us.

“Nothing.” She says. I sigh.

“Let’s go inside.” I say and look at her. She is still staring at the house with the same bored expression. I make my way to the door and open it.

“Come.” I say holding the door open with one hand and extending the other towards her to take it. Finally, I am bringing my mate here. She looks at my hand and then at me. Her eyes empty and her face void of any emotion.

She doesn’t accept my hand but steps inside the house. I sigh again. She will take a long time to warm up to me.

As soon as she is in, her eyes start scanning the house. I haven’t decorated my house. It’s simple... way too simple. All the walls are white and there are very few... to be exact only one painting in my house which happens to be a replica of the Starry Night by Van Gogh. If I wasn’t observing close enough then I would have missed how her eyes lingered on the windows. She is finding a possible way of escaping and it haven’t been a minute since she stepped foot in my house. She will take a long time getting used to live with me here. I step inside the house and the close the door behind me.

“Let me show your room.” I say and guide her upstairs. Yesterday her approach towards me was enough for me to guess that she won’t be sharing my bed or room anytime soon. So last night I cleaned one of the guest rooms in my house which haven’t been used for years and prepared it for her. Right now it has a bookshelf, a study table, a chair and a bed. I will be adding more to it soon. I will ask Luna to help me decorate it.

As we reach the landing, I guide her towards the door across my room. I open the door and let her in. She enters the room. Her eyes scans the room and stops on the windows.

“Don’t even think about it.” I say. I swear I can see the wheels spinning in her head. She will try her best to run away and I can’t let that happen. I have to ask jungkook  to look after her while I am not around.

“I make no promises.” She says shrugging her shoulders.

“Stay with me for a week and you will never want to leave.” I say and her head snaps in my direction with such speed that I wonder how it’s still attached to her shoulder. I wink and I see her blush. So much for a suggestive comment.

“We’ll see about that.” She says with a mischievous glint in her eyes which almost knocks me out of breath.

We will see.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE