Chapter 47

The whole Red Moon pack got busy in the war preparations the minute jin declared it. The Warriors sharpened their tools and trained day and night to give their best performance in the coming event. While Jimin and yoongi  and the warriors back in the Night Walkers pack kept supplying them news about the activities going on in the Night Walker Pack.

Starting from their border patrol patterns to their daily activities, everything about the Night Walkers was known to jin. This time he was going to strike hard. It was Night Walkers' time to pay back for every destruction and harm they caused to the Red Moon and other packs. A blood bath was sure.

As the days passed, everyone became more prepared for the war. The days and nights emerged as one for the warriors and top rank officials who were going to participate in the war. The Alpha, Beta and Gamma trained vigorously.Sanae wanted to take part in it but Taehyung strictly prohibited her from doing so. But this didn't stop Sanae from preparing for the war while Taehyung was not home. Those days most  the time he was not home which bought her enough time to practice her skills and prepare some poisons. She spent enough time in his kitchen, preparing poisons and sometimes sandwiches, which was the only thing cooked by her which won't kill anyone.

She was not in terms with Taehyung when it came to the war. He wanted her safe at home because she already got almost killed twice and he didn't want to take any chances again. But Sanae couldn't imagine herself sitting at home while everyone put their lives on stakes. She wanted to be a part of it; she always wanted to be a part of it. She always dreamed of killing those creators with her own bare hands. Those creators - who killed her friends and her childhood. It has always been her dream to choke them on the same chemicals and poisons which they used on her. While she cried, shouted and suffered, they watched her in amusement. She wanted to make them experience all those things.

Taehyung and sanae debated a lot on the matter and surprisingly Taehyung won but this wasn't keeping Sanae from going there. She wanted to see the ending with her own eyes and she had her own preparations.

To Taehyung, Sanae was his mate first then an assassin. He didn't care how highly trained she was and how she was an expert at killing. He wasn't taking any chances.

One day she went to the training with Sanae just to see how their training was going. At first, Taehyung didn't want to take her with him but he had to when she whined about how she was getting bored at home by doing nothing which was not true but she thought Taehyung didn't have to know about her activities while he wasn't home. At the training ground, she was met with Namjoon who thought it was the perfect time to ask sanae to demonstrate her skills which she did.

They had a one on one fight which ended up with Namjoom having a kick in his baby-maker. Everyone enjoyed it. Later that day she again requested Taehyung to let her go to the war and this time she reasoned by saying how easily she took namjoon down but taehyung didn't bend a bit from his decision. He didn't want her to go there and he was ready to do anything to not let her go. He was happy that they had marked each other, he was happy to have her in his arms while he went to sleep and wake up to see her first thing in the morning. He couldn't lose her. He'd go mad if he loses her because she was everything to him.

Finally, the day came when they were going for Night Walker. The Night Walker pack wasn't that far from the Red Moon pack. According to the plan they had planned to attack at night because the darkness would help them to sneak in without being noticed by anyone.

It was evening and everyone had assembled in the common room in the pack house to greet the warriors goodbye. The Fire Lady was also present there, who wished them luck in a unique manner. She threatened every warrior by saying that if they didn't return alive then she would give them hell since it was already her time to depart and it was sure they'd meet her wherever they went-hell or heaven.