Q&A #1

1. "When did you start making fanfiction and how do you get your ideas for your books they're really good I'm a fan."-sailorkity314

Well first off thank you very much! I'm glad you like them and are a fan. I'm so glad that my stories can touch so many people! The first part of that as far as when did I first start making fanfiction depends on how you define "making". I used to pretend as a child and would make up having tea parties or adventures with Disney princesses or something and it did to a certain point have a over arching story, this all happened around six or so. I didn't discover actual fanfiction till about sixth or seventh grade (so around twelve or thirteen) and would continue the stories I had seen in my head, but it wasn't till eighth grade, at fourteen where I was going through a very hard time, between being bullied horribly, mental and physical problems and so it became kind of a form of escapism, and has been since then, I am now twenty five. As far as where I get the ideas, it depends on which story in particular you're talking about. Many come from my lovely fiancee, which is why I sometimes call my love 'my muse'.

2.  What would you do if you had the chance to publish one of your books? Which one would you want to publish most? -Calintha

That is a hard one. Like a really hard one, well the second part is. The first one is pretty easy, as long as I was careful to read the agreement to make sure that the story would still be mine, that I wouldn't give up rights to it or the characters and if anything like if they might put a clause saying that I can't publish for anyone else, or anything else. I'm a bit paranoid. For the second part it is hard to say. So I will only count the stories that I have at least posted one chapter, not ones planned; I won't count my fanfiction since they aren't really mine, as far as the characters. I think that I would love to be able to post a reader-insert and would be hard pressed between Eternally Yours, Sands of Time, and though it is still early and not a reader insert The Failed Assassin. I think if I had to pick one I'd say right this second I'd say Sands of Time. Ask me again in a week and I'll probably answer different.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

If there is more I'll make a second Q&A chapter