Bio; Alessondro

Name: Alessondro Rossi

Species: Human

Job: To-be Head of the Mafia, jewelry maker and shop owner (cover)

Eye color: Icy blue

Hair: Blonde the color of white gold

Family: Maria and Lorenzo Rossi (parents) Felicia Rossi and Mario Rossi (younger siblings) two uncles from his father's side, one having a wife and two children, and a uncle and aunt from his mother's side each having a spouse and having one and three children respectively. Giving him three uncles, two aunts and six cousins. He has a living grandmother as well, Adele. 

His dad is the middle boy; his older brother is Bruno and he is the only one of that generation that never got married or had any children. The younger is Angelo and married to Carla and their children are a pair of identical twin girls named Claudia and Sofia. His mother is the oldest of her siblings, the middle child is a uncle named Luigi and married a woman named Gabriella and they have a son named Marco, the youngest child is his aunt Stella and they have three kids, one girl named Bianca and two boys named Nico and Ezio.

Age: 24

Sexuality: Demisexual

Personality: Alessondro is the oldest child of the second oldest son of his grandfather and will be expected to take on the family buisness one day. His father's older brother, the jeweler, has no lover and no children so one day Alessondro will take over. He knew that and honestly thought nothing of it. He loved working with metal and gems and besides a bit of fun every once in a while he wouldn't be with anyone.

Then...he met Name. He worried about his little sister who was all the way in England. When he met her roommates he didn't think much about either. But as the two got closer and closer together he feels more and more in love with you by the day.

He is fiercely loyal once you get his heart. He would give his life for those he cares about. And would give up everything for his loved ones. Even turning his back on everything else.