Heartbreak

"Where are yougoing?" You asked to your boyfriend Klaus, he looked over at youand shook his head.

"No wherescahtz, (sweetheart,) I'll see you tomorrow." He shrugged headingout and you frowned and looked at his slowly walking away and youlooked down.

"But it's...oursecond year anniversary." You whispered and it broke your heart alittle bit more. How much more would he break your heart? You headedout to head home, so much for a nice picnic, heading to the park heasked you to be his girlfriend. Pulling out the little box you hadgotten him, wrapped up and made with care.

Getting home yougot on and checked your email seeing what is going on to keep yourmind off it. As you went through everything you saw a message fromAlexanderTheGreat, a pen pal who you talked to but just emailedinstead of using snail mail. You knew that his name was Alessondroand he was from Italy but that all you knew.

Hey Name,

Congrats onyour second year anniversary! Good luck, I hope the weather isperfect for your picnic, and whatever that important present for him,I'm sure he'll love it. I'm sure this will be okay Name. See youlater, heh; when is it going to be my turn to fall in love?

-Alessondro

You couldn't help but smile at the kind words. He knew how...coldKlaus has been lately. He used to be so sweet, you told yourself thathe was just busy but...

Today was supposed to bring it back to how it was...but, no.

Alessondro,

Bad news, Idon't think he even knew it was our anniversary. He barely eventalked to me before ditching me. He won't know, doesn't matter. AndAlessondro, just being honest but I think the better question is,when are you going to understand what you should be looking for outof a lover?

Its something Iam thinking of when it comes to Klaus. Either way, I'll see youlater, have a good day.

-Name.

I got off and checked my phone in case Klaus sent a txt to me butnothing. I hoped this would be a thing where he would pretend that heforgot then do a surprise but I had a feeling this wasn't this. Itwas two hours later that I was sent a message by Alessondro, we hadeach others numbers but didn't really ever use it except foremergencies. Like the time Felicia, his little sister, was sick andso wouldn't be messaging for a while, you sent well wishes for herand his family and didn't talk for a week until he sent you a messagethat it was better then you were back to emailing.

From: Alessondro

Hey Name, I just read your email. I am here for you; email, call,txt. If you need to get away like Mama and Papa had said before ourhome is open to you.

You looked at it shocked and biting your lip you took a deep breath.