A Romantic Dinner?...

"Which do you think will go with the main course Jace? Green beans or asparagus?" Lily asked looking between the two from the produce section.

"What have we come to the decision? We are still picking between steak, crab, or the pasta." Jason pointed out and Lily nodded frowning.

"Yes, but maybe if we can come up with the side it will make picking better." Lily pointed out with a smile and he shrugged.

"I don't know Lils..." it was obvious that the two were not used to being in grocery store, but they were familiar enough with it.

"I can not believe I agreed to this..." Klaus said out loud looking along the shelf of leafy green vegetables. Dark red, yellow, and orange peeking through, "why not we take Name to (favorite fancy restaurant)?"

"Name would appreciate a meal made from scratch." Asim pointed out giving a glare and Klaus shook his head.

"You three aren't thinking." Klaus groaned, "if something is wrong-if the meat just tastes funny, if we cook the vegetables too long, if the cake we are planning doesn't come out right, we are-as they say-up the creek without a paddle."

"He, and I hate to admit it, does have a point." Jason groaned and Asim also nodded.

"Yes, but that is a calculated risk. Name would appreciate both, but a home cooked meal, she'd really appreciate that." He added and both had a point, it ended up with Lily agreeing with Asim and Jason, reluctantly, agreeing with Klaus.

It was only after some arguments and debate that they decided to go with making the food. They made some (tomato/lobster) bisque for appetizer, (lobster with baked potato/steak and asparagus/garlic-butter homemade pasta and roasted bell peppers) and biscuits for the main course, and heart shaped lava cakes for dessert.

Klaus made the soup from scratch, Jason took over the main part of the main course while Lily did the side dish and made the biscuits as well. Asim was actually once had to be a cook to a lover of pastry and was the one who made them.

"So we all agree on the rules?" Lily asked and the two men as well as her brother looked up from what they were doing.

"Do we really need to go over this again?" Klaus asked shaking his head and Jason countered raising a eyebrow.

"With you here, yes. Very much so." Jason gave him some of his rarely seen sass.

"Don't start a fight, Name won't like it." Asim cut off Klaus and the fight that was brewing. "But yes, none of us will monopolize her time, we won't fight, we won't glare, snark, or anything. We will act kindly to one another. Really we should all the time."

"If you think I will just let you three take mein schatz (my sweetheart) you have another thing coming."

"For once he is right." Lily rolled her eyes and Asim shook his head.

"Hear me out; us fighting makes Name sad. We should be kind to each other, for Name. If not for her I'd break every bone in all three of your bodies." He glared and Jason let out a guawf.

"Seriously? Kind of hypocritical to say you want us to be kind to one another for Name then say you want to break all our bones." Jason grunted, "but I do agree with you. For Name."

"Yeah, I guess so." Klaus agreed and Lily nodded.

"Yes, Jason and I are already used to sharing so you two better get on it."