My Boys

This is the set of all my main characters of this series. I call them my boys even if the main character is a girl, or not gendered, it is still the groups name. This is where you can see what the characters are as far as if their story is done, in progress etc. Please keep in mind this is only my original stories and reader inserts. So things like The Failed Assassin won't be here.

Asim; Between the Stars Complete  (If mentioned outside of Between the Stars the reader will be called Cathrine) 

Klaus/Alessondro; The Line Complete (If mentioned outside of The Line the reader will be called Amanda)

Jason and Lily; Eternally Yours Complete (If mentioned outside of Eternally Yours the reader will be called Courtney)

James; Sunrays and Moonbeams In Progress (If mentioned outside of Sunrays and Moonbeams the reader will be called Betty)

Kohmus; Sands of Time In Progress (If mentioned outside of Sands of Time the reader will be called Isabella)

Easton; The Sun In The Shadows In Progress (If mentioned outside of The Sun In The Shadows the reader will be called Adian)

Yandere Neko Not Started  FTM trans reader x female neko

Yandere Dragon Not Started Genderfluid reader x male dragon

Yandere Naga Not Started Male reader x female naga

Yandere Fae Not Started Male reader x male fae

Tyson; Yandere Werewolf Not Started Female reader x male werewolf

Sequel to Between the Stars Not Started Female reader x gender neutral android

Yandere action adventure Not Started Female yandere x male reader x male yandere

Stories that will be written in a shared universe but not this one after these are all done. I've tried to include a combination of different readers since I know finding male reader's is hard to do and threw in a genderfluid reader as well as different combinations of relationships as far as lgbt and straight couples, but the story goes first as far as what would work. I hope though that my writing is enough so that everyone can enjoy reading even if you are not the gender main character of the story is or if the character isn't one you'd want yourself.

Yandere mershark

Yandere siren

Yandere seahorseman

Yandere selkie

Yandere nymph

Yandere Cecilia

Yandere mermaid

Yandere Davy Jones

Yandere women in white

Yandere ghost ship captain