Bio; Klaus

Name: Klaus Jackson

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Job: Student (in this story we are pretending that it is a boarding school/university)

Eye color: Icy green

Hair: Auburn, being close to red more then brown, it is windblown and he claims he doesn't style it but he does. He sometimes spends up to thirty five minutes on his hair.

Family: He has a mother and a father, he has no siblings but does have a lot of extended family back home in Austria, he came to North America when he was a very young baby.

Age: 22

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Klaus is smart, strong, handsome, talented and charismatic. And does he know it. He is not spoiled, as only his intelligence came naturally to him, he isn't stupid and knows he comes from a very lucky being naturally smart and his genes do line up very nicely. He does have an ego but mostly it comes off as confidence. However when he faces someone who is able to be better at him in scholastic endeavors-his true point of pride-no matter how hard he tried to be the best he can become obsessed with beating them. He, for his faults, can be kind given the right circumstances. His biggest problem is he can not see when he has made a mistake and will not admit it even to himself. To have to admit it to himself will take no less then being driven to the edge of a mental breakdown.