Bio; Asmodeus

Name: Asmodeus, sometimes she goes by the nickname Asda

Gender: Female

Species: Naga, particularly her snake half is a bluestripe garter snake

Job: Self sufficient, they don't really have jobs or live in communities.

Eye color: She has two specific eye colors, normally her eyes are bright yellow gold, but when hunting or experiencing strong emotions they glow a bright aqua blue

Hair: long thick coppery red curly hair

Family: She has her parents and five older siblings, the oldest is her only sister, Juniper is 33, the second oldest is her oldest brother Oak is 31, the middle child is another brother, Mojo is 29, and the next born were a pair of twins, identical twin brothers named Basil and Leaf are 27, she was the last born. She is an aunt, Juniper has three children, Bella, Malcom, and Gavin, Oak has three as well, Nagini, Severus, and Desmond, Mojo has two daughters Willow and Anemone, and Basil and Leaf are both expecting their first child, an egg is laid but not yet hatched, so she has four nieces and four nephews and people teases the twins might have their own twins.

Age: 24

Sexuality: Unexplored

Personality: She's very apathetic to a lot of things, she had been the youngest and allowed to really enjoy learning from not only her parents but her older siblings even if Juniper left when she was only half grown and slowly they left but she learned all she needed. However while everyone had something they were naturally good at and loved but she was apathetic. She didn't care where she put her nest, didn't care nor think about what her mate would be like. When she meets her mate she changes a lot.