Tony

"Did you miss me?", Monty said and hugged his girlfriend.

"Yeah, of course", Ashley answered and went in for a kiss.

She lied. The three days that Monty had been suspended, meant three days of freedom at school. She loved him but even she could admit that the controlling was a lot.

They walked into the school together and every student in the hall stared at them.

"Monty! Brother!", Bryce screamed and ran up to Monty and gave him a hug.

Two seconds later Zach, Justin, Marcus and some other boys that Ashley had never talked to came up to greet Monty.

Jess and Sherri slowly also came to them but they went directly to Ashley and hugged her instead.

When the other boys had gone away and it was just Monty, Bryce, Marcus, Zach, Jess and Sherri left, the group had to fill Monty in about everything that had happened for the past three days.

They hadn't even started talking before Courtney Crimson and Ryan Shaver came up to them.

"What the fuck do you fags want? Hey Courtney if you fuck a girl sometime, make sure to call me", Monty said so both him and Bryce started laughing.

Both Courtney and Ryan rolled their eyes and Ashley elbowed Monty lightly in his ribs to make him stop talking.

"Listen we don't like any of guys but Clay has the tapes and we are all in this mess together", Ryan said and looked at his nails.

You couldn't even love yourself so how did you ever expect him too? Ashley, welcome to your tape.

Clay walked past the big group and gave Ashley a long look.

"He's on my tape now", Ashley said and sighed.

"Hey babe we'll fix it , you're alright", Monty said and grabbed his girlfriends face to make her calm down. 

Ashley calmed down and recieved a hug from her friends.

"Me and Courtney will call one of you when Clay does some stupid shit so we can fix it", Ryan said and grabbed Courtney's arm and walked away.

When they were gone, Ashley's phone buzzed and when she checked it, she saw that it was no other than Tony Padilla asking her to meet up. Ashley looked up from her phone and had to think of a quick lie to get away from Monty.

"Hey, my mom just texted me and I need to go", she said and gave Monty a quick kiss and started to walk away.

As already planned Monty ran after her and stood infront of her.

"Where are you going?", he asked and grabbed her arm.

"My mom texted me saying that it was an emergency so I really need to go", she answered and looked at Monty who seemed to accept it and let go of her arm.

"Alright tell me later how it went", he said and walked away.

She walked out of the school and texted Tony where he wanted to meet up. 

She got a text back that simpy said "the park".

Ashley started walking to park and when she got there, she saw the short hispanic sitting on a parkbench.

"Tony", she said and walked up to him.

He stood up, gave her a hug and then sat back down.

"I don't understand why we couldn't talk in school", Ashley said as she sat next to her friend.