Prom

Ashley was standing in her room, staring at her mirror.

She was wearing a tight black lace dress and black high heels.

"Prom night, the most fucking important night ever", Ashley said to herself while sitting down on her bed.

She truly couldn't believe she was going to prom after everything that had happened.

A knock on the door and Ashley was sent down the stairs. She opened the door and saw Monty, Zach, Justin, Sherri, Jess and Bryce.

"Prom night!", Bryce screamed at looked at Ashley up and down and smirked.

She walked outside and kissed Monty on the cheek.

"Ooooh, one for me as well", the boys screamed and made kissing noises.

The group got into separate cars and Ashley sat down in Monty's Jeep.

"You ready to dance?", he asked and grabbed her thigh.

"I'm always ready to dance", she answered and held his hand.

When they walked into the gymnasium, they were all shocked.

It was mind blowing how different the gym looked. It was filled with purple lights and loud speakers.

Ashley immediately got in a good mood and started dragging Monty to the dance floor.

Hannah was dancing next to Courtney when Monty pulled away from Ashley and started walking towards them.

Courtney was his first victim, he started dancing close to her and then whispered something in ear.

She pulled away from him and walked to the punch that was definitely spiked by Bryce.

Monty then got closer to Hannah and danced very close to her with a smirk on his face.

Hannah was visibly uncomfortable so it didn't help when Monty got even closer and was acting very sexual towards her.

Ashley couldn't stand it anymore and walked up to them. She grabbed Monty's arm and pulled him away from the dance floor.

Hannah met Ashley's eye's and she swore that she could see some kind of pity. Like Ashley actually felt bad for her.

Ashley and Monty were dancing when Bryce and the others joined them.

"Hey, I spiked the punch", Bryce said and started laughing.

"You always spike the punch", Sherri said and chuckled.

"Come on, let's dance", Jess said while dragging both Sherri and Ashley away from the boys.

Ashley turned around and saw that Monty didn't look too happy about her being with her friends alone.

"Ash, ignore him", Sherri said and started dancing to the loud music.

Ashley started dancing and got more and more relaxed. The girls were having so much fun when they heard a clicking sound over the loud music.

"What the fuck, Tyler!", Ashley said and pushed the boy.

He looked very offended and surprised that Ashley was the one that reacted.