3

Hana's POV

A few minutes of me and Jennie waiting for the rest of our friends, they arrived.

"Sup guys!" One of or friends Lisa greeted.

 "Hey, we thought you would take a little longer

"Hey, we thought you would take a little longer." Jennie said.
"Jisoo couldn't find her sunglasses so we had to help her find them." Our other friend Chae or who we like to call Rosé explained.

"Well now that you guys are here, me and Hana are gonna get some drinks, you want any?" Jennie asked

"Yes please!" Lisa said.

"Okay, you guys watch our stuff." I said then me and Jennie went to the little beach bar near us to buy some drinks.

We stood there staring at what kind of drinks we wanted to get and also for the girls, but we just then decided to get coconut drinks that had a bit of alcohol in them. (A/N: I forgot what they're called.)

We ordered  and waited for the bartender to finish them. Me and Jennie talked for awhile, until I felt someone staring at me. I just shook the feeling off and focused on what Jennie was saying.

"Ugh, this is taking so long, I think I need the bathroom, do you mind left waiting here for a bit Hana?" She asked.

"Yeah sure, just hurry up." I said and she nodded then left.

I stood there for awhile, then I got that feeling again. I looked to my right and saw someone. W-what?

It was the guy who commented on my photo and called me baby, we made eye contact and he gave me a smile.
He was topless, showing his well toned abs and his tattoos on his arms. It was really him.

He noticed me staring and gave me a wink making me look away flushed.

After awhile, I looked back to him and he was talking to the bartender. Oh thank God.

"Hey! I'm back." Jennie said. At the right time, our drinks were ready. I was about to pay when..

"Oh no need miss, they're already paid for." The bartender said.
"Ooh, who paid for them?" Jennie asked all of a sudden.

"The man over there." The bartender pointed to him..
He wasn't facing me anymore but at his friend.

"Ooh someone has an admirer.." Jennie teased. "L-let's just go Jennie, before he sees us." I said.

"But don't you wanna thank him?" Jennie asked. "Not now, let's just go to the girls, they might be waiting for us." I said and pulled her arm, balancing the drinks with my other hand. Jennie just followed, still teasing me about the guy who paid for our drinks.

I decided to look back at him to see if he was looking at me again. And I was right, he was starting not only at me, but also my body. He saw me looking at him and gave me smirk. I looked away again and tried to forget him.

Me and Jennie got to the girls who were taking a bunch of pictures.

"Hey we're back!" Jennie yelled and the girls came rushing to us grabbing the drinks.

"Finally, what took you so long?" Rose asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"Well, the bartender took long and also....some guy paid for our drinks for Hana." Jennie said and I hit her arm, making her laugh.

"WHAT?!" The three of them said in unison.

"Who was he?" Jisoo asked.

"Was he hot?" Rose asked.
"Did he have abs?" Lisa asked.

"Wait! I can't answer everything at once." I complained.

"Sorry Hana." They said.

"It's okay, but please, let's just enjoy our day and not talk about this guy." I pleaded and they agreed.

We sat on our beach towels and I had a thought. Is that guy really ddy_jimin? Is he... stalking me?

Aish! Don't think that Hana! But what if he really was ddy_jimin?
I took out my phone and had an idea.

I took a picture of my drink and posted it on my Instagram,

hanahearts enjoying a good drink, thank you❤️