12

Jimin's POV

I got a call, so I left the room leaving my babygirl for awhile. I didn't want her to hear about my drug dealing business, yet..

I checked the caller ID and saw that it was Jungkook. I picked up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hyung, where are you?" He asked.

"I'm doing some business, why did you call?" I lied. It's not like I didn't want then to know about Hana, it's that they annoy me with having a love life.

"Oh okay, after your business, come to the mansion, Namjoon hyung wanted to talk about something." He said.

"Fine, I'll see you later.." I said and hung up. My phone then dinged so I opened it again.

'hanahearts posted a photo'

Hmm, my baby posting? I guess I have to check this..

hanahearts Feeling like a princess already because of you, thank you @ddy_jimin😘

I smiled widely at the post, I love her already.

I walked to her room, she was putting the clothes we bought in her closet.

"Baby.." I called and she turned to me.
"I need to go, my friends need me for something.." I said and she walked up to me.

"Okay, are we going to see each other again?" She asked. "Of course, I'll text you when we get to meet next time." I said.

"Okay, I'll send you out then.." she said and I nod. We walked out of her apartment and to my car.

"Jimin?" She called. "Yes baby?" She looked away for a moment then back to me. "Thank you for today, can I repay you in any way?" She asked. I grinned.

"Give me a kiss.." I said and she turned red. "O-on the lips?" She stutters.

"No, I don't to make my baby uncomfortable so the cheeks is okay." I said pointing at my right cheek. She walked closer to me and stood on her tipy toes. Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

She pulled away then I grabbed her by the waist. "Thank you babygirl.." I said and she shyly nodded. "I have to go now, stay safe okay? Call me when you need anything."

"Yes Jimin." She said and I let go of her
and got into my car driving away.

A/N: Sorry it's a bit short