37

Hana's POV

"Jennie, I have no idea what to wear for tonight, we're going to a bar." I said as I tried to cover the hickeys Jimin made with make up. We were on FaceTime at the moment.

"Something that would definitely show your boobs and your ass." She said and I gave her a 'are you serious?' look.

"Why would I wanna wear something like that?"

"Cuz it's a bar and it's okay to dress slutty."

"But I don't want Jimin to see me that way.."

"Ooooh, you value your daddy's opinion now?"

"He's my boyfriend and don't call him that.."

She laughed and I just sighed.

"Fine, wear something that covers your boobs but not that covered up and that shows your legs. Oh! And wear heels." She said.

Jennie is my fashion mom..

"Okay, got you, thanks Jennie bear! I'm gonna see if I have anything like that I can wear."

"Sure, have fun tonight! Bye!"

She said and ended the call. I went to check if I have the right thing to wear and I found the perfect one.

I set it aside along with some heels then went back out to check on Jimin. He was outside, laying down on one of the lounge chairs. I can see he already dried off and was just relaxing and enjoying the sun.

I sat near him and he looked at my direction.

"Come here babygirl.." He said, I got up and he laid me next to him. I wrapped my legs around his, he had his arm around my waist and I placed my hand on his chest.

We stayed silent for a couple of minutes before he spoke.

"Where did my mark go?" Jimin said in a low voice. I looked up at him, his face showing a little anger.

He pulled me closer to him, he lifted my head up and stared at my neck.

"Babe..." I said pushing him a bit. "Why did you hide my marks babygirl?" He said with a stern voice of possessiveness.

"It's just make up Jimin, just for tonight, I put it on early so it could set better.." I explained. "But you're mine babe, that's the reason why I marked you." He said possessively. I sighed, I placed my hand on his chin, making him look at me.

"Jimin, with or without the marks, I'm yours okay? I love you.." I said kissing his nose. "I love you." I then kissed his cheek. "I love you." Then pecked his lips.

He smirked. "I love you too babygirl." He said and kissed me.

We pulled away. "Now I'm hungry, can we have brunch?" I said and he laughed.

"Of course babygirl, there's a café near hear, go change then come out when you're ready." He said as I stood up.

I quickly changed and did my hair, I didn't bother to do my makeup since we were coming back and gonna prepare for tonight.